Do you guys seriously believe that altering one’s phenotype is possible ?

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
This is a question for high-iqcels.
We obviously all heard about the “phenotransplant” meme, but let’s say someone is born with a shit pheno and that’s basically the only thing holding him back, do you guys beleive that altering that shitty pheno is possible through surgeries and skin color modification ? Or is it even more complicated than that and simply not realistic ?

~FML0908

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, Ark and Deleted member 24444
changing your pheno will make you more subhuman then you appear

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and FML0908
switching to an iPhone will make you look 50% less ethnic

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
i changed my pheno from ginger to not ginger with hair dye and bronzer make up if that counts. ginger is the easiest. because its pale like a piece of white paper where color can be added.

the problem is going from dark to light is usually what is more desirable in looksmaxxing, but it is much harder to do that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Gaygymmaxx and FML0908
Yes theoretically. Glutathione, rhino, etc to get rid of ethnic features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Sub0, FML0908 and 1 other person
This is a question for high-iqcels.
We obviously all heard about the “phenotransplant” meme, but let’s say someone is born with a shit pheno and that’s basically the only thing holding him back, do you guys beleive that altering that shitty pheno is possible through surgeries and skin color modification ? Or is it even more complicated than that and simply not realistic ?

~FML0908
You can't completely alter it but you can make it better

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and FML0908
i changed my pheno from ginger to not ginger with hair dye and bronzer make up if that counts
Well we’re not in the same boat. I’m a curry/nigger looking Nafri so a hair dye won’t do much in my case.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Your changing physically expressed characteristic's to meet a certain look which don't harmonize or fit well with the rest of the face/head .

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Your changing physically expressed characteristic's to meet a certain look which don't harmonize or fit well with the rest of the face/head .
I beg to differ. Reducing large lips and thinning the nose would improve the harmony if it’s already there. Do you think jaw also plays a role in one’s perception of a phenotype?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
why tf would u want that u fuckin retarded

I beg to differ. Reducing large lips and thinning the nose would improve the harmony if it’s already there. Do you think jaw also plays a role in one’s perception of a phenotype?
No your example of having larger lips and a large nose is typically associated with negroid's/african's is not just changing the shape and size of the mouth or nose but your inherently changing the functions they were designed from evolutionary product. Africans have large noses and lips due to the hot climate and hostile environments in Africa.

No jaw doe's not play to a role/perception of a phenotype it is a human trait to whether you have good or bad oral development during childhood and genetic's.

• +1
why tf would u want that u fuckin retarded
Why can’t you speak your mind like a normal human being ? This isn’t a shitposting thread ? Have you seen my subhuman pheno before bashing me ?

No your example of having larger lips and a large nose is typically associated with negroid's/african's is not just changing the shape and size of the mouth or nose but your inherently changing the functions they were designed from evolutionary product. Africans have large noses and lips due to the hot climate and hostile environments in Africa.

No jaw doe's not play to a role/perception of a phenotype it is a human trait to whether you have good or bad oral development during childhood and genetic's.
What if i have pseudo ssa features on a caucasoid skull (my case). This gives me a curry passing look and want to absolutely eradicate it (not north curry but rather south indian look).
I’m Nafri for reference with the eorst of the worst of phenos.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Why can’t you speak your mind like a normal human being ? This isn’t a shitposting thread ? Have you seen my subhuman pheno before bashing me ?
nah i cant, ppl like u who keep spamming these phenotypes threads r legit inferior, u dont understand that its completely irrelevant because u didnt had a choice in this. If you want something to worry about, go read about your craniofacial dystrophy.

nah i cant, ppl like u who keep spamming these phenotypes threads r legit inferior, u dont understand that its completely irrelevant because u didnt had a choice in this.
I mean we’re practically all given something we didn’t want and that’s why we’re here.
Didn’t we ?
. If you want something to worry about, go read about your craniofacial dystrophy.
What’s with my craniofacial distorphy, have you actually seen my face ?

Last edited:
I mean we’re practically all given something we didn’t want and that’s why we’re here.
Didn’t we ?

What’s with my craniofacial distorphy, have you actually seen my face ?
everyone has craniofacial dystrophy nowadays. What makes someone very gl or not is how much. You werent give shit, your habits made what u are, thats the thing.

• +1
i changed my pheno from ginger to not ginger with hair dye and bronzer make up if that counts. ginger is the easiest. because its pale like a piece of white paper where color can be added.

the problem is going from dark to light is usually what is more desirable in looksmaxxing, but it is much harder to do that
I'm gonna melanin inhibitor maxx and get rhino and I will be Indistinguishable from a white man.

(Half curry half white with prominent nose bridge and dark ish skin, most people think im Mexican or some shit my friends once needed to see my Indian ass last name on school ID because they didn't believe me)

So I have potential frfr

everyone has craniofacial dystrophy nowadays. What makes someone very gl or not is how much
It can be fixed but only to an extent…
Pheno tho is much more important for attractiveness. Your pheno determines your appeal, and if like me, you have been given the worst pheno for your ethnicity, you’ll worry about it. Trust me.

What if i have pseudo ssa features on a caucasoid skull (my case). This gives me a curry passing look and want to absolutely eradicate it (not north curry but rather south indian look).
Then the change’s you need to make will shape you into something of a literal subhuman and entity with unrecognisable traits to identify the person. Accept your phenotype and move on

ive seen it but results are uncanny af

• +1
Then the change’s you need to make will shape you into something of a literal subhuman and entity with unrecognisable traits to identify the person. Accept your phenotype and move on
Have you even seen my face before jumping to conclusions?

Have you even seen my face before jumping to conclusions?
You mentioned you have the worst of the worst pheno's which is near impossible to change. Show me your face in PM's and ill tell you if its over or not.

• +1
Pheno is just colouring, nose and lips imo, change that and you'll look different

Pheno is just colouring, nose and lips imo, change that and you'll look different
R.4cc0644104423fc1be2ee4e65c1c4f43

• +1
Phenoplastycollage
Turkroach phenomaxxing

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Ark and FML0908
Did she go from dravidian to white ?
Holy shit keep the lifefuel coming.
Is it ok if i pm you ?
Not too sure what I'd be able to offer in DM's but I suppose feel free

She's a Turk but here's her account

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, FML0908 and Deleted member 21863
Dravidians don't have SSA features though

Michaeljackson did it sucessfully before he went overboard

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Why am I still dravidian then :feelspepo:
Cause you are man, you should be proud of who you are.
Now imagine being Nafri and looking like a Nigger.
Can you imagine how it feels ?

• Hmm...
you should be proud of who you are.
Never happening. I hve the r1a haplogroup, my dravid female ancestors were all aryan only jfl :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and FML0908
Never happening. I hve the r1a haplogroup, my dravid female ancestors were all aryan only jfl :feelskek: :feelskek:
You shouldn’t care about halpogroups and shit. It’s all cope.
My Dna test states that i’m not a nigger, yet i look like one.
What really matters is what you look like not your halpogroups.

• Hmm...
You shouldn’t care about halpogroups and shit. It’s all cope.
My Dna test states that i’m not a nigger, yet i look like one.
What really matters is what you look like not your halpogroups.
Dravidians are subhuman shitskinned losers, I will bleach my bloodline with a huWhite foid :aheago: :Comfy: :Comfy:

• +1
Dravidians are subhuman shitskinned losers, I will bleach my bloodline with a huWhite foid :aheago: :Comfy: :Comfy:
We’re together in this.
I’m bleaching myself and my bloodline, non of my parents are niggers nor look like one, so i must look like my familly, my ethnicity and my race. I’m also bleaching my bloodline with a pretty white women just in case, we never know.

• Love it
We’re together in this.
I’m bleaching myself and my bloodline, non of my parents are niggers nor look like one, so i must look like my familly, my ethnicity and my race. I’m also bleaching my bloodline with a pretty white women just in case, we never know.
We will make it :feelsautistic: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GazerGazer
what does he look like hes mixed with? he was darkskin before n now he's just a lil less darkskin, his nose did help but wouldn't u say he's still in the same pheno?
Nah men his pheno definitely changed.
Imo, he went from a fresh out of the boat nigger to an African American or something.
Plus his traits and features are a lot more caucasoid now so if he has lighter skin he would easily have a mixed pheno.
Tbh honest i unironically prefer darkskin on that nigga, lightskin is just gonna descend him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Kojic Acid based products + collagen cream could lighten up your skin a bit. For actual facial features there's nothing much you can do outside of surgery other than softmaxxing.

Nah men his pheno definitely changed.
Imo, he went from a fresh out of the boat nigger to an African American or something.
Plus his traits and features are a lot more caucasoid now so if he has lighter skin he would easily have a mixed pheno.
Tbh honest i unironically prefer darkskin on that nigga, lightskin is just gonna descend him.
yeah that rhino did him nicely, n yo tell me what pheno u think i have , just check my posts

• +1