do you guys think i have a grave disease? how is it possible to look like this at my age

A

agoostis

Master
i recently made a thread about how similar my cheekbones are to depp cheekbones https://looksmax.org/threads/suifuel-i-have-the-exact-same-cheekbones-as-johnny-depp.715229/

like they’re really similar and he have a good skin tightness, no sagging skin/nasolabial etc yet this is me:

both pictures are me, taking in the same week just different light and angle

im always like the right pictures it’s just not visible all the time

absolutely 0 volume under my eyes and big disgusting skin on my nasolabial fold and around my mouth

im 22 and i had this since at least 18 how is it possible when i go out i never see anyone who’s below 30 and have this shit at this level

how can i fix it and where does it come from PLEASE

this is what it would look like if i was a normal human being like 100% of people of my age

i also have some scleral show

Holy shit no idea ur only 22? Ur skin is aging really fast for some reason better to see a doctor for that

Its over

also have the same problem but im 20. thankfully it doesnt show in all lightings

i recently made a thread about how similar my cheekbones are to depp cheekbones https://looksmax.org/threads/suifuel-i-have-the-exact-same-cheekbones-as-johnny-depp.715229/

like they’re really similar and he have a good skin tightness, no sagging skin/nasolabial etc yet this is me:

absolutely 0 volume under my eyes and big disgusting skin on my nasolabial fold and around my mouth

im 22 and i had this since at least 18 how is it possible when i go out i never see anyone who’s below 30 and have this shit at this level

do you use tretinoin?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Cage so hard everytime I see you

Man you are so fucking ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
not saying it's tret but i've seen a lot of the similar thing from users on tret, look at this post

i had this since before tret :(

What surgeries are you gonna get?

not sure, i had braces as a kid done by some kike which completely cucked me, didn't expand my palate as he should of and just stunted my growth and recessed my maxilla via camouflage orthodontics.

i had this since before tret :(

has it gotten worse/better since tret?

not sure, i had braces as a kid done by some kike which completely cucked me, didn't expand my palate as he should of and just stunted my growth and recessed my maxilla via camouflage orthodontics.

has it gotten worse/better since tret?
same i think

There's a woman I saw a while back with a similar problem

mwpyk8v_d.webp

Check the comments and see if any ring a bell to your situation

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and agoostis

mwpyk8v_d.webp

Checked her twitch channel where she streamed 6 days ago. She seems to have fixed it.

Checked her twitch channel where she streamed 6 days ago. She seems to have fixed it.
damn i have the same shit i contacted her on reddit but i already know she never gonna answer

Wait how did you find out her twitch page lol?

What is it?

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and normie_joe
damn i have the same shit i contacted her on reddit but i already know she never gonna answer
She might have gottem filler or something. Contact her via twitch.

its just lighting man depp has the same fold under certain lightings, this also what happens with lack of bones and also having a lot of fat fads on ur face while leanmaxxing, gives u that melted face look, i have the same issue but nowhere near as bad

mwpyk8v_d.webp

Damn - no bone support can kill you even at that age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back