Do you guys think mulattos are on par with whites in the west?

Mulattos on par with whites nowadays?

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
I see a lot of users claim that mulattos are a close 2nd or on par with whites in terms of SMV in the west. One of our beloved PSL gods is mulatto, no other PSL god is mixed besides Meeks. Racemixxing propaganda is so heavily advertised in the west and even in eastern parts of europe nowadays. WMAF couples heavily outnumber BMAF couples globally but BMAF offspring mog hard if we’re talking about the males. Tagging BBC: @rhinoplasty @Looks234 @RecessedChinCel @try2beme @Yliaster @Blackgymmax

IMG 7463 IMG 7502 IMG 7503

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Looks234, nope and 5 others
Mulatto appeal is more niche than white appeal tbh

I think for slaying we are giga close tho. Wouldnt know till im born as a white man

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Xangsane, butterworld and 1 other person
IMG 3503

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
Racemixxing propaganda is so heavily advertised in the west
I dont know about you but no google results about couples would change my mind on who to date

this propaganda is extremely over exaggerated

• JFL
I see a lot of users claim that mulattos are a close 2nd or on par with whites in terms of SMV in the west. One of our beloved PSL gods is mulatto, no other PSL god is mixed besides Meeks. Racemixxing propaganda is so heavily advertised in the west and even in eastern parts of europe nowadays. WMAF couples heavily outnumber BMAF couples globally but BMAF offspring mog hard if we’re talking about the males. Tagging BBC: @rhinoplasty @Looks234 @RecessedChinCel @try2beme @Yliaster @Blackgymmax

View attachment 2885960View attachment 2885959View attachment 2885961
tag me too im 6'7 tryrone (im not)

• JFL

Surpass whites in certain places.

• JFL

Yup Mullatos have a special advantage no other race has
BBC + at least 50%-70% white lookin
Truly a one time phenomenon

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe and murdah
Yup Mullatos have a special advantage no other race has
BBC + at least 50%-70% white lookin
Truly a one time phenomenon
How well do mulattos do in Greece?

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
How well do mulattos do in Greece?
Idk about greece specifically , I meant in general mainly usa since black/mullatos/mutts have to be at least 20-30% of the population

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and murdah
nah, whites are the best looking everywhere

ZomboDroid 17042024032536

Right will clear in Europe/NA i.e places that matter, surpassing all White Chads.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, nope, rand anon and 1 other person
I dont know about you but no google results about couples would change my mind on who to date

this propaganda is extremely over exaggerated
google happy white woman with a man rn

Wont clear in east asia tho, so white chads still have the edge.

You missed the "places that matter" part.

Damn, I guess he will be missing out on this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, klip11, nope and 2 others
overrated tbh, the average mutt looks.. average

if they had that high smv almost every brazilian would be terra slayer which they are not
racemixing of over 1 generation fucks harmony

• +1
If by mulato u mean meeks than yea

• +1

if they had that high smv almost every brazilian would be terra slayer which they are not
They are not mulattos lol. Mulattos are White and Black. They are mixed with native ancestry and more.. they are mutt abominations

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope and st.hamudi but 6‘5

for reference I take him, he is even decent and slightly above average

east asian women are on par with whites.

She is gorgeous though (fully natural BTW)

Ezgifcom optimize3

Problem is majority are frauding abominations unlike white women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821, normie_joe and murdah
They are not mulattos lol. Mulattos are White and Black. They are mixed with native ancestry and more.. they are mutt abominations
yes but the average mutt is still just average, their smv is the illusion that mutt = chad
which is not true

• +1
Wtf why does he look so different in these photos ? What was morphed philtrum ? Mid face ? Nose ? This shit so confusing :feelscry:

Nose less upturned with smaller nostrils + philtrum smaller

• +1
View attachment 2885991

Right will clear in Europe/NA i.e places that matter, surpassing all White Chads.
He doesn't have the refined features and the pedigree of an upper class european tho. Tbh I think whites are unmoggable in terms of aesthetics. Smv has other variables

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, M-1014 and murdah
I think exotic mulattos have strong niche appeal but whites will always be at the top even after endless propoganda and media brain washing.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
He doesn't have the refined features and the pedigree of an upper class european tho. Tbh I think whites are unmoggable in terms of aesthetics. Smv has variables tho
Agreed. Mulattos have SMV comparable to whites because of tanned skin, BBC halo, and exoticism. Whites look the best aesthetically easily

• +1
Reactions: nope and Jason Voorhees
Nose less upturned with smaller nostrils + philtrum smaller
Man shit like this fucks so much with my head when i have no idea what my ratios even are and not being able to tell due to (what i assume) to be BDD:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62821, normie_joe and murdah
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 @aspiringexcel @forevergymcelling why arent they a close 2nd?

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope and murdah
He doesn't have the refined features and the pedigree of an upper class european tho. Tbh I think whites are unmoggable in terms of aesthetics. Smv has variables tho

Doesn't need to.

It's like saying this wine bottle isn't as exquisite as the other wine bottles, when it's not a wine bottle but an explosive energy drink.

The "young Prince William" look has been long surpassed and what's in nowadays is this mixed aesthetic that everyone wants to be.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, klip11, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • JFL
Doesn't need to.

It's like saying this wine bottle isn't as exquisite as the other wine bottles, when it's not a wine bottle but an explosive energy drink.

The "young Prince William" look has been long surpassed and what's in nowadays is this mixed aesthetic that everyone wants to be.
What race r u

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and normie_joe
Man shit like this fucks so much with my head when i have no idea what my ratios even are and not being able to tell due to (what i assume) to be BDD:feelswhy:

Don't worry about ratios too much my guy, just fix your major flaws if you have any.

His nose was a major flaw and it was fixed.

• +1
Mulattos clear hard most whites are ugly whereas it's the opposite for mulattos probably selective breeding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope and murdah
Agreed. Mulattos have SMV comparable to whites because of tanned skin, BBC halo, and exoticism. Whites look the best aesthetically easily
Who cares about smv anyway. Sometimes I wish I was just a tall jacked pitch black nigger with tattoo like deontay wilder or some shit. Imagine being him and scaring people at night and bullying your way into getting what you want

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, klip11, nope and 3 others
Doesn't need to.

These are just trends. The mulatto look is just trendy and pushed by media. Take that away and mulatto smv would crash faster than a wall street stock on black Friday. Classic good looks and masculinity will always remain mainstream.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and murdah
ah, a dating study done from 2008? very accurate
asians mogging hispanics…? 😂
Yes. As the gookologist of .org i refuse to let NEAs be grouped with SEAmonkeys, Arabcels and Indians in dating study.

Thats study is the only ome that has asian as a seperate category

• Hmm...

Not even remotely son. Anyways you look subhuman as fuck so it doesn’t matter.

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back