Do you know how to fight?

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
What martial arts do you do?
Do you have any street expertise?

Me personally I do boxing, and I have very good street experience (somewhat traumatic ngl)

Wbu?

• +1
Reactions: kebab, randomop, Lefty Rankin and 2 others
@arabcelxxx @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Primalsplit @Jason Voorhees @ranierean

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, sub5c3l and arabcelxxx
dot org-er fighting stance is kneeling to suck off the assailant

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, gr34ter, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Never learned any martial art but I've been in a few street fights best advice I can give you is use a weapon anything works even things like Keychain or pen. It sounds cheap and dishonorable to use weapons but it's the most effective way to end a fight. Without weapons it is all about skills, strength and size which you may or may not have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, NorwoodAscender, Sprinkles and 2 others
My legs are massive and very flexible and I also did taekwondo till I got to a red belt, so my kicks are pure destruction.

I also did kick boxing for a year so I think yeah I can fight better than most.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, NorwoodAscender, rhinoplasty and 2 others
i beat my meat everyday for 10 years so yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, NorwoodAscender, mayo mogger and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and sub5c3l

Me personally I do boxing, and I have very good street experience (somewhat traumatic ngl)

Wbu

i dont go outside havent seen civlisation since 2 years i dont need to fight only fight that i fight are the voices in my head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewman, NorwoodAscender, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Never learned any martial art but I've been in a few street fights best advice I can give you is use a weapon anything works even things like Keychain or pen. It sounds cheap and dishonorable to use weapons but it's the most effective way to end a fight. Without weapons it is all about skills, strength and size which you may or may not have.
My legs are massive and very flexible and I also did taekwondo till I got to a red belt, so my kicks are pure destruction.

I also did kick boxing for a year so I think yeah I can fight better than most.
Ok let's say you two fought in the street, who would win? And why?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and NorwoodAscender
Anything goes in a fight, I once got jumped by 2 guys, i bit one of them and tried pulling on his balls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, mayo mogger and Narcissus🥀
i beat my meat everyday for 10 years so yes
but you are 12 tho
What Do You Mean GIF by Strapped Entertainment

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Anything goes in a fight, I once got jumped by 2 guys, i bit one of them and tried pulling on his balls.
and sucked them up like the good sissy you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, arabcelxxx and <6PSLcel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, NorwoodAscender and <6PSLcel
I am in good physical shape and I know some judo moves. I never had to fight anybody so far tho.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Narcissus🥀
  • +1
  • JFL

Wbu?
did taekwondo from like ages 9-11

then bjj (brazilian jiu jitsu) between the ages of around (12 - 14)

besides that nah, and i haven't done any martial art in years

which is a shame because had i continued with bjj till today i would be a monster rn

Last edited:
  • +1
Ok let's say you two fought in the street, who would win? And why?
Depends on circumstances. @arabcelxxx has a formal training so obviously in hand to hand he would beat me but if I happened to have some kind of a weapon like a baseball bat or my steel bracelet. it's over for him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, NorwoodAscender, mayo mogger and 2 others
I’m
@arabcelxxx @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Primalsplit @Jason Voorhees @ranierean
of the opinion that as a bbc one must know how to throw hands. We have a hard enough life as it is, being blk and not being able to fight is just asking for an even harder life than it already is

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, NorwoodAscender, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
Yes I had some wrestling sessions with your mom last night haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and yeeyeeslayer
I am in good physical shape and I know some judo moves. I never had to fight anybody so far tho.
How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight before?:chad:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and NorwoodAscender
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, NorwoodAscender, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, NorwoodAscender and Narcissus🥀
Depends on circumstances. @arabcelxxx has a formal training so obviously in hand to hand he would beat me but if I happened to have some kind of a weapon like a baseball bat or my steel bracelet. it's over for him.
depends on the cirumstances 🤓:tiny:

nigga if circumstances playout i would pull up with a fucking panzer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Jason Voorhees and Narcissus🥀
Yes I had some wrestling sessions with your mom last night haha
I bet she kicked your twink faggot ass.
And she's dead, act funny again and I'll fuck your mom for real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, mewman, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
boxing is cool but that wont help you in a street fight everything is allowed on the streets so someone can always play dirty and beat you

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
boxing is cool but that wont help you in a street fight everything is allowed on the streets so someone can always play dirty and beat you
Lowest IQ take.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and NorwoodAscender
mma mogs but in america too many nigers with knives and guns so if anything ever happens ill just blast a nigga with my gun and claim self-defense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, mewman, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and NorwoodAscender
yea i did taekwando for two years. Tho i wouldn't use those move in a real fight

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and NorwoodAscender
not really. starting mma this summer tho

• +1
Reactions: mewman, tombradylover and Narcissus🥀
Whoa
Orphans.org
She’s alive actually but thanks for the advice, whenever you mention your mom is dead you get instant 100 respect points from people (I will just lie about this when going on a date in hopes of getting laid)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, mewman, tombradylover and 1 other person
boxing is great for street fighting. Go straight for face your opponent is down on the ground

• +1

Wbu?
Never learned any Martial arts.
But i been in quite bit of street fights
Once Even got my shii beaten by 12 dudes ganging up on me:fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Never learned any Martial arts.
But i been in quite bit of street fights
Once Even got my shii beaten by 12 dudes ganging up on me:fuk:
Relatable.

But it's ok happens to the best of us.

I've never been in a fair fight in my life.
And it's always just me against a gang, I rarely win but I always keep fighting.

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
I can hold on my own, been doing combat sports for a long time. But lately just been training on my own since massively overweight.

• +1
Relatable.

But it's ok happens to the best of us.

I've never been in a fair fight in my life.
And it's always just me against a gang, I rarely win but I always keep fighting.
low iq dalit nigger have so much unit bhai,
Beat one kid, thier father, forefather+even elders from grave will came running for u.
while whole street watching this shii getting down with popcorn:feelskek:
Best option is to never fight in their area even if u do be quick and prepare a runaway route beforehand

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
mma mogs but in america too many nigers with knives and guns so if anything ever happens ill just blast a nigga with my gun and claim self-defense
can you actually do that?

like is it that simple that if you felt like somone was gonna fuck you up and you know u wouldn't be able to beat them hand to hand you can legally shoot and kill them?

would the police actually let you off the hook if you said that?

if so can't you get away with murdering anyone bigger than you if you two are alone, cuz if the police comes you can claim self defence

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
if you're not doing competitions, you're wasting your time learning to fight, especially gay ass faggot shit like brazilian jewjob, one knife stab, gun shot, or eye gouge and you're done. practice shooting. avoid fighting. if you have to fight, it should only be to defend yourself from being killed, in which case, you should just shoot them and stomp them in the head until pink slime oozes out of their nose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, try2beme and Narcissus🥀
Forced into martial arts when I turned 5
Competed for a long time
Left gradually at 17

Idk tho some martial arts translate better to fighting than others. In between I did kickboxing for a few months and felt like it was more productive than martial arts in learning to really fight vs scoring high points each round

Teaches u a lot regardless if my parents didnt make me do this who knows how i would have been lol

• +1
can you actually do that?

like is it that simple that if you felt like somone was gonna fuck you up and you know u wouldn't be able to beat them hand to hand you can legally shoot and kill them?

would the police actually let you off the hook if you said that?

if so can't you get away with murdering anyone bigger than you if you two are alone, cuz if the police comes you can claim self defence
in texas there is a law that states you can shoot to kill in self-defense. Its why i never bother getting rowdy and into fights its legit retarded. If ur in a fight and u kill the guy u can claim self-defense and there's a great chance u get away with it easy because he wont be alive to dispute it lol. They would basically have to take ur word for it unless there's witnesses involved or u trespassed on his territory or if they can prove u instigated the situation then yea ur fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and yeeyeeslayer
in texas there is a law that states you can shoot to kill in self-defense. Its why i never bother getting rowdy and into fights its legit retarded. If ur in a fight and u kill the guy u can claim self-defense and there's a great chance u get away with it easy because he wont be alive to dispute it lol. They would basically have to take ur word for it unless there's witnesses involved or u trespassed on his territory or if they can prove u instigated the situation then yea ur fucked.
that's scary as fuck tbh :lul:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover