Own your faces boyos :ROFLMAO:

tbh he's actually likable despite his :ogre: face
aand also his lower third sort of mogs mine I guess :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
He has better lower third than me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I honestly think its better to be deformed like this than a non deformed 3/10. At least if you're deformed some girls might feel bad rejecting you so they at least give you a chance.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Sc22 and Deleted member 611
some girls might feel bad
Jordan

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Nibba, kobecel and 2 others
I honestly think its better to be deformed like this than a non deformed 3/10. At least if you're deformed some girls might feel bad rejecting you so they at least give you a chance.
It might've worked
20190206 112028

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh and dogtown
>tbh he's actually likeable

No he's fucking not if he forced another human to experience his suffering by creating offspring

This shit is pissing me the fuck off. This sadistic ogre manages to fuck and spread his downy genes while all I can do is make females giggle with my avt1sm. FUCK ME STACY IM NOT THAT AUTISTIC

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Itss_BritneyBishh
He also has 1 leg
:lul:
Landscape 1473650157 robert hoge lead

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, bobs_pls and Deleted member 611
Lol if you saw my face you will know why. Not as worse as that guy he is 1 PSL me like a 2.5-3 PSL

Girls check me out all the time im used to it, some even make sure i make eye contact back they look that long, But honestly it doesn't really do much i go where i need to go and so do they and you go about you day..

He can run pity game and status game due to this condition so just be deformed theory.

He can run pity game and status game due to this condition so just be deformed theory.
Is your avatar supposed to represent your status and intellect as a pawn?

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
Girls check me out all the time im used to it, some even make sure i make eye contact back they look that long, But honestly it doesn't really do much i go where i need to go and so do they and you go about you day..
Show me ur pic i can say if ur being delusional of if its actually true. Cuz most men think they have been euefucked

Is your avatar supposed to represent your status and intellect as a pawn?
I have this because i'm a good chess player but i haven't played in about a year now since i got bored of it.

• +1
Yep,being gl sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
I have this because i'm a good chess player but i haven't played in about a year now since i got bored of it.
I don't like all the different rules for the different pieces. Its more of a competitive game than a game for fun. I'm not very competitive so I prefer checkers.

I don't like all the different rules for the different pieces. Its more of a competitive game than a game for fun. I'm not very competitive so I prefer checkers.
You just need the rules in your muscle memory and you won't even have to think about how they move and work. It can take a bit of time but when you're done with it it's easy but ofc the game itself has a high skill cap and you need to practice to become good at it. Imo it can be competitive and fun also, atleast i enjoyed it but as i said got bored of it will prob start playing again but don't know when. Checkers can be chill too.

• +1
God bless Scrotum-man

• +1
This thread is like a graveyard of banned users. :feelsbadman: