Do you think ancient Greeks were incels?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Gabriel Garko pilled
Cos light brown skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Lefty Rankin
But I agree there was perhaps an underlying 'otherness' to very dark skin, but then I think this would also be true of very pale skin (e.g. the Scythians) - any form of excess was viewed as inherently un-Greek. We might think about their small penises in statues, a mid-point between no penis (women, aka not Greek men) and very large penises (not Greek men). Unfortunately I'm not sure there's much evidence about the lived reality of different skin-colour: I'm not aware of any documents in which a Greek complains that they are not treated as Greek because of their skin; I don't see any reason why a dark-skinned person who fulfilled the legal requirements for obtaining Greek citizenship would be prevented from doing so, if they self-identified as Greek. We do know that in Egypt, despite the stereotypical skin-colour being a light brown (as seen in the images) there was no real barrier to being Egyptian based on skin-colour: people from Ta-Sety (~ Nubia) could entirely validly claim to be Egyptian.

ancient greeks were dumbasses, and mainly the reason greeks have smaller penis's compared to the rest of Europe

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
ancient greeks were dumbasses, and mainly the reason greeks have smaller penis's compared to the rest of Europe
yea cos light brown skin is inferior to olive/ white as brown is colour of mud/shit

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
nah, slaves existed

yea cos light brown skin is inferior to olive/ white as brown is colour of mud/shit
no its cos they unironically worshipped small penis's, and they even made statues with muscular men having small penis's.

That said, ancient greeks are very different from the Greeks of now

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
no its cos they unironically worshipped small penis's, and they even made statues with muscular men having small penis's.

That said, ancient greeks are very different from the Greeks of now
no its cos they were light brown, if they were olive they would have conquered whole world

@St.TikTokcel

rightfully so. Big dicks are barbaric, closer to animal than human

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SadLivwr and BrahminBoss
rightfully so. Big dicks are barbaric, closer to animal than human
but do you think most were incel in summer cos light brown skin which is inherently unlovable? as opposed to olive/white

but do you think most were incel in summer cos light brown skin which is inherently unlovable? as opposed to olive/white
i doubt it. Brown is the color of chocolate

• JFL
IMG 0859

• Love it
I think all the great philosophers were pretty much incels or boy lovers. Seriously though, I think I seen something somewhere about a Greek philosopher complaining of being an incels in one of his writings.

It's something to do with having a philosophical mind that turns men into faggoty turds. There was one great, obviously incel, philosopher in 19th century Europe that wrote about how he wallows in self pity, living homeless on the streets often masturbating in front of random people. Nietzsche was cucked beyond all recognition, what you would call a super simp, and Freud was that way too.

• JFL