Do you understand why we hate you?

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999

Do you understand… Do you understand why we hate you? Do you understand why you’re obnoxious bothers? Why all your little whining and complaining, and all this, this garbage that you do and how much you, you think you do, and it’s just all a bunch of crap. Male perspective.
That’s not saying that is true. I’m giving you the broad strokes of the thing. You’re outrageously entitled, you’re spoiled, and no, you don’t earn shit. Do you get it?
So when you go and you put on those tears, there’s part of us that absolutely hates you. You are the source of all our punishment. You are the source of all our liability. You are the source of all our pain. You are the source of all our aloneness. Everything that we’re about, you go against by going, “Wah, wah, wah, wah.”
Deep inside all men, when you cry, we remember back, part of us, even if it’s not consciously, I believe, subconsciously, the time when we were a little boy, and we just wanted Mommy’s approval. We just wanted to be held. We wanted to be taken care of. We just wanted love. Do you understand, though, that that’s not allowed to little boys? Men, we take women’s power away, and we hold them as prisoners. Can any woman here say how she holds men as prisoners? Do you know what the force is? … Yes. And it’s control through… Sex.
‘Cause the reason why you, you hold on to the sex thing is it’s the only way you believe you can survive.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, northern mogger, Primalsplit and 1 other person

If in a moment, you could think, “What would a great soul do in that moment?” You do have the option of doing that. You write your book as you go along.
There’s that definition of hell, which I’ve come to love… The definition of hell is that you, on the day that you’re going to die, how you are, meeting the you you could have been… Each moment we fashion that difference.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Primalsplit
Damn what did i do :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
What's this all about?

Eat a dick nigguh

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Nope I have no clue what this guy is saying.

All I know is:
Cuck the cucks.
Fuck their wives and daughters.

Pretty simple.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl