Do you want that high cheekbones and chiseled jawline ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mewton, Detective and 3 others
the irony is that barrett has low cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, greywind, ungewist and 21 others
cheekbone set is a meme either way

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 31942
i was just about to point this out
when you realize this you also quickly understand that there's almost no models that have high cheekbones, most are medium or low.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ungewist, mattix and 9 others
when you realize this you also quickly understand that there's almost no models that have high cheekbones, most are medium or low.
yes exactly high cheekbones are incredibly incredibly rare

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ungewist, falcon1 and 2 others
Chico and O'Pry have some of the highest set zygos both 80%+ zygo setness.
Le modèle du jour : Francisco Lachowski dans tous ses états
Picture of Sean Opry | Sean o'pry, Opry, Face

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 29155 and tia0505
Chico and O'Pry have some of the highest set zygos both 80%+ zygo setness.
Le modèle du jour : Francisco Lachowski dans tous ses états
Picture of Sean Opry | Sean o'pry, Opry, Face'pry, Opry, Face
chico has low set cheekbones, that's light.

o'pry has high set, but the way his cheeks looks aren't the result of them.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and twilight
How are chicos low set

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ungewist and HarrierDuBois

Chico does not have low set cheekbones at all. If you measure his zygo setness it's 83% which is high set.
Francisco+Lachowski+02.jpg
[Francisco+Lachowski+at+Phillip+Lim.jpg]
Francisco Lachowski Obsession: Photo

You measure zygo setness by drawing a line across the bizygomatic and then measuring the distance from that line to the upper lip and from that line to the lower eyelids then you look at which percentage between the upper lip and lower lid the bizygomatic width is positioned at.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, RAMU KAKA, Mewton and 3 others
Chico does not have low set cheekbones at all. If you measure his zygo setness it's 83% which is high set.
Francisco+Lachowski+02.jpg
[Francisco+Lachowski+at+Phillip+Lim.jpg]
Francisco Lachowski Obsession: Photo

You measure zygo setness by drawing a line across the bizygomatic and then measuring the distance from that line to the upper lip and from that line to the lower eyelids then you look at which percentage between the upper lip and lower lid the bizygomatic width is positioned at.
more light frauded pictures.

they protrude at the bottom of his nose, they're very low set, and also recessed.

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and forevermirin
more light frauded pictures.

View attachment 2388534

they protrude at the bottom of his nose, they're very low set, and also recessed.
They do not protrude at the bottom of his nose JFL human skulls can barely exist with a sub 50% bizygomatic width.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and aspiringexcel
They do not protrude at the bottom of his nose JFL human skulls can barely exist with a sub 50% bizygomatic width.
View attachment 2388538
his head is literally leaning forward in that picture, and even then it's still obvious.

they are low set + horizontally recessed, he has no cheekbone protuberance at all.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
his head is literally leaning forward in that picture, and even then it's still obvious.

View attachment 2388541

they are low set + horizontally recessed, he has no cheekbone protuberance at all.
That is a normal headshot frontal photo he is not tilting.
Do you know what the bizygomatic width is?

That is a normal headshot frontal photo he is not tilting.
Do you know what the bizygomatic width is?
clean your glasses.

any picture on which his head is not tilted they're low set.

they're not even medium set.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, User49, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
"Chico has low set zygos"
@StrangerDanger @cytoplasm @drop
Biden Laughing No GIF - Joe Biden Head Shake Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs

Listen @Arborist the bizygomatic width is the WIDEST part of the face, so start drawing the line at the widest part first holy shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, VolcelFTW, It'snotover and 2 others
JFL do you not know what the bizygomatic width is yes or no?
I do not see the relevancy of ratios, there is no universe in which he has high set cheekbones.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I do not see the relevancy of ratios, there is no universe in which he has high set cheekbones.
He has high set zygos in THIS ONE!

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
"Chico has low set zygos"
@StrangerDanger @cytoplasm @drop
Biden Laughing No GIF - Joe Biden Head Shake Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs

Listen @Arborist the bizygomatic width is the WIDEST part of the face, so start drawing the line at the widest part first holy shit.
haha yes lets measure using the widest part of the face.

and then realize it's a meaningless, fallacious point of reference because this guy has very low set cheekbones regardless of it, stop this cope.

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4 and jflsnowdzz

chico has high set cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Detective and HarrierDuBois
haha yes lets measure using the widest part of the face.

View attachment 2388547

and then realize it's a meaningless, fallacious point of reference because this guy has very low set cheekbones regardless of it, stop this cope.
That's how you measure zygo setness Chicos zygos do not even touch the line you drew here:

Here I measured the bizygo i.e how high set his zygos are because that is where they portrude.
Skrmbild 7

To make it even clearer I highlighted the outline of his zygomatic bones as they pass down his face.
Skrmbild 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Wishful
That's how you measure zygo setness Chicos zygos do not even touch the line you drew here:

Here I measured the bizygo i.e how high set his zygos are because that is where they portrude.
View attachment 2388550

To make it even clearer I highlighted the outline of his zygomatic bones as they pass down his face.
View attachment 2388551
this is a meaningless point of reference and reads like a drastic coping mechanism, it's embarrassing.

when people talk about high cheekbones they mean the line they form at the cheeks, in chicos case this line doesn't form until the bottom of his nose, which regardless of where his bones insert horizontally means they're low for all intents and purposes.

this is what high set cheekbones look like from the front.

the line starts above the mid point of his nose.

this is a meaningless point of reference and reads like a drastic coping mechanism, it's embarrassing.

when people talk about high cheekbones they mean the line they form at the cheeks, in chicos case this line doesn't form until the bottom of his nose, which regardless of where his bones insert horizontally means they're low for all intents and purposes.

this is what high set cheekbones look like from the front.

View attachment 2388568

the line starts above the mid point of his nose.
Chico has high set zygos deal with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Detective and Deleted member 29155
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman and ReinerGeist1
nah low-set cheekbones look like shit
depends on how low set they are Barrett has low set cheekbones and they look good
low set cheekbones look horrible on narrow faces but men with wider faces can get away with having them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I have a similar set to Barrett

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ungewist and StrangerDanger
Kortajarena does not have particularly high set zygos for a model.
The thing about Kortajarena’s Zygos is that they are large in density and rotate outward. Just having high set cheekbones mean fuck all if they are small and doesn’t rotate outward. You need at the very least 2/3 (placement, size/density, and rotation).

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and Orc
The thing about Kortajarena’s Zygos is that they are large in density and rotate outward. Just having high set cheekbones mean fuck all if they are small and doesn’t rotate outward. You need at the very least 2/3 (placement, size/density, and rotation).
If by "rotate outwards" you mean lateral projection then yes lateral projection is one component that is important and it has to relate with 2 other things to look good. 1. Jaw width. 2. IPD.
PDF] Bizygomatic Width and Personality Traits of the Relational Field |  Semantic Scholar

You can't just say "hmm laterally projected zygos are attractive let's make them wider" because that would rape most peoples ESRs and Chicos as well. Chico already has a perfect 0.46 ESR so adding more lateral projection would ruin him.
What would you rate supermodel Francisco Lachowski? : r/trueratecelebrities

Last edited:

View attachment 2388550

View attachment 2388551
JFL actual retard that's not how you determine high/low set zygos

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Pretty sure a lot of people have high set cheekbones (zygomatic arch almost level with eyes). It’s just that guys like Opry have very masculine, vertically short cheekbones that make the ogee curve higher.

Pretty sure a lot of people have high set cheekbones (zygomatic arch almost level with eyes). It’s just that guys like Opry have very masculine, vertically short cheekbones that make the ogee curve higher.
yeah, that's why it's a meaningless point of reference.

mine are also level with my eyes, but visually they're just medium.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
To be fair I feel an instinctual need to hard mew whenever I see a picture of Barrett as well

yeah, that's why it's a meaningless point of reference.

mine are also level with my eyes, but visually they're just medium.
I think youre pointing out the right thing to attend to but it seems to be more a matter of how tall the zygos are than their setness. If theyre tall (take up more vertical surface area) the skin starts pulling inward to the jaw at a lower place on the face. It would seem the model look has very short zygos

chico cheekbone is high