Turn on so we can see what people voted for duh

i would if hell didnt exist

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
yes if I was @BearBoy

When the trust fund runs out

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 30918 and Deleted member 24278
It does because it says so in a book of fables right??
my pastor told my mom her full name without her talking to him she just walked in to the church for the first time and they prayed for her alot of other stuff ive seen isnt wordly.

Nigga everytime you look in the mirror you wanna rope you ugly faggot dog.
Don’t worry one day you’ll finally lose your virginity, you don’t have to last lash out at the world just keep patient for that one lucky girl!

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Don’t worry one day you’ll finally lose your virginity, you don’t have to last lash out at the world just keep patient for that one lucky girl!
Blud thinks putting his legs over his head and shooting the load in his own face is losing virginity, gayass nigga rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Sprinkles and Deleted member 29224
Mind rating me bro
Blud thinks putting his legs over his head and shooting the load in his own face is losing virginity, gayass nigga rope.

my pastor told my mom her full name without her talking to him she just walked in to the church for the first time and they prayed for her alot of other stuff ive seen isnt wordly.
Wow, really supernatural stuff, I'm sold. I mean it's not like people cant get access to someone's full name without knowing them personally, from something like the internet or hearing about them from other people and all... jfl at this gullible religious imbecile, these con artists do this all the fucking time. They go on the internet to look up information on strangers to say random details about them and pretend like theres a god involved.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 5815
YES.

• So Sad
Reactions: Idontknowlol
im legit planning my ER

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, rooman, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Wow, really supernatural stuff, I'm sold. I mean it's not like people cant get access to someone's full name without knowing them personally, from something like the internet or hearing about them from other people and all... jfl at this gullible religious imbecile, these con artists do this all the fucking time. They go on the internet to look up information on strangers to say random details about them and pretend like theres a god involved.
not true she called them and entered the church the same day itd be impossible for him to know her name

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and vanillaicecream
even if i want to i cant do it

yes its fucking over for me. i am cursed by god. i must have done worse than richard ramirez in my previous life or some shit. if i wasnt a bitch i would have done some nefarious things and then roped after.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus