Doctor for hair transplant?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
For something like this, max 5k

2024 03 13 190323 2023 12 30 111741 2024 03 14 070359

I got mine at Laorwong in Thailand, I believe it was 6k for 3k grafts, so around 7.5k all inclusive flying from US. He has alot of documented good results on reddit.

When I was deep in research these names stood out to me as good value, and worth looking into.
- Dr. Bekir Behk
- Bogota Harlines
- Laorwong
- The other doc at Laorwongs clinic
- Dr. Patty in thailand
- Dr. Gur

Good luck with your own research.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Matheus
I got mine at Laorwong in Thailand, I believe it was 6k for 3k grafts, so around 7.5k all inclusive flying from US. He has alot of documented good results on reddit.

When I was deep in research these names stood out to me as good value, and worth looking into.
- Dr. Bekir Behk
- Bogota Harlines
- Laorwong
- The other doc at Laorwongs clinic
- Dr. Patty in thailand
- Dr. Gur

Good luck with your own research.
6k for 3k grafts and 7.5k for everything? Isn't Turkey cheaper?
Thanks for the refs tho

It's cheaper, but most times the clinics that offer cheaper services than that are hairmills, where the actual surgery isn't performed by doctors, but by techs, who's skill level is a roll of the dice.

You want a clinic where the doctor performs the incisions at the recipient site for more of a guarantee of a good result.

• +1
I am going to Dr Patty at the end of this year, Thailand is pretty good depending on where you live, if u are in the US Thailand/ Turkey are probs going to cost the same amount for flights, although I think Thailand might be ~10-20% cheaper than turkey in terms on living expenses while you're there

• +1
I am going to Dr Patty at the end of this year, Thailand is pretty good depending on where you live, if u are in the US Thailand/ Turkey are probs going to cost the same amount for flights, although I think Thailand might be ~10-20% cheaper than turkey in terms on living expenses while you're there
Interesting. Given my hairline I probably need 3k grafts or so. How many grafts are you getting and how much will you pay?