does a girl saying "you are sooo tallllll" the first sight of you mean she's wet?

logicel369

logicel369

aspie looking gymcel
I get into the room and I say hi she's starts giggling and saying I am so tall. she wants me fr

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Abhorrence, Baldingman1998 and normie_joe
fuck you nigga

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and dxrkprince
68446.jpg

Yeah pre much

How tall is you niggy ?

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, Deleted member 48689, ggg.tv and 5 others
I hate everyone over 6 foot so much. How tf do u get blessed with 80th percentile+ height genes and still end up bitchless. Waste of genes

• +1
Reactions: Kazakh Theist
I hate everyone over 6 foot so much. How tf do u get blessed with 80th percentile+ height genes and still end up bitchless. Waste of genes
I hate myself too homie. cant answer the question aswell

• So Sad
Reactions: hello12344
tilted sphenoid + ptosis raped my facial harmony

If she only attracted to your height she is probably unattractive attractive girls want both

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Happened to me when this curvy milf that works with me said that while standing next to me to compare our heights. I'm 195 in shoes. Her son is like 185. I told her your son is almost my height and she said nahh he isn't that tall. It's an evil world we live in.

• JFL
Reactions: Kazakh Theist
no

it means youre tall

you dumb fuck

lolz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and socialcel
Cuz nobody cares about height

6'4 heightmogger
Then again that might just be more because you actually are tall. If you're more like around 6'ft and she says it then there's no doubt she's wet by you.

Then again that might just be more because you actually are tall. If you're more like around 6'ft and she says it then there's no doubt she's wet by you.
nah bro the way she said it, she had her hand on her mouth giggling and shi

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
nah bro the way she said it, she had her hand on her mouth giggling and shi
bro she thought you looked like goober couldnt stop laughing at your face

bro she thought you looked like goober couldnt stop laughing at your face
or she saw my rock hard dick poking through my pants and was geniunely freaked out

Go somewhere else with your tales