Does anybody know the second eye color change clinic that Akatlyn used ?

W

wannaimprove

Platinum
I want to get it done in the next few months because I am moving countries

@Akatlyn is i think the only user here that posted proof of eye laser color change

He said though that after using https://eyecos.eu/ initially he found the Spanish doctor unethical and finished the process somewhere else

Anybody knows what is that other clinic in EU that does it?

If I get legit information, I commit myself to document the entire process for benefit of the forum

Thank you boyos

• +1
Reactions: user123456
I want to get it done in the next few months because I am moving countries

@Akatlyn is i think the only user here that posted proof of eye laser color change

He said though that after using https://eyecos.eu/ initially he found the Spanish doctor unethical and finished the process somewhere else

Anybody knows what is that other clinic in EU that does it?

If I get legit information, I commit myself to document the entire process for benefit of the forum

Thank you boyos

First he went to Eyecos in Spain, second he went to Yeux Clairs in Mexico. There is no second clinic in the EU.

There are 2-3 facebook groups with hundreds of people in them, who went to these clinics or plan to go. Dozens of people post pictures of their already changed eye colors.

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove and user123456
First he went to Eyecos in Spain, second he went to Yeux Clairs in Mexico. There is no second clinic in the EU.

There are 2-3 facebook groups with hundreds of people in them, who went to these clinics or plan to go. Dozens of people post pictures of their already changed eye colors.
Can you tell me the names of the groupes

Damn Mexico

Miring dedication

Thank you for your help my bro