Does anyone else have a neck and colar bone fetish? 💀

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I do tbh I like to look at necks and lean ones like when there’s that hole and the colar bones

I have it for both men and women tbh I even like to see adams apples type shit I hope this isn’t gay but I have a fetish for lean necks in general

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lokki, ggg.tv, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
insane halo being underweight

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
I FUCKIN LOVE BONES
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE :owo::owo::owo:

Wearing the smallest bikini 3 v0 R NKU R6y4a5Dhh4 LGYL6dBcYWxBSn3F t7gIQPRLc

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: smoth and iblamejews
I literally jack off to this, I don't know why I'm so attracted to bony woman.
I guess I just like how weak they look I just wanna kidnap them and do as I wish to them, cause they can't fight anyway lol
Images   2024 04 10T131041500

Images   2024 04 10T131008522
Images   2024 04 10T131019049

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth, Subhuman232, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
I do tbh I like to look at necks and lean ones like when there’s that hole and the colar bones

I have it for both men and women tbh I even like to see adams apples type shit I hope this isn’t gay but I have a fetish for lean necks in general
yea i suck that place in the middle of her collarbones where there’s like a little divot

0575c7ff 0202 4b15 bce4 8a9c60be05fd

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ggg.tv and fuxkdakikez

no thats just you nigga

Lol its for a female to like male collarbones not the other way around

Me tbh sshitt. Is sexy

No because ive never been scared of an ai image until now
Lol, I just asked AI to show me some women with nice, beautiful necks...
 7e520d18 e837 40f4 928d 36c7b6526874
 7489fd7a 48ab 4189 a8ad af0333d33c99
 04ffe598 f005 4385 bcfd 335f08858eb2

• Woah
Reactions: ggg.tv
you can't accept other people's opinion and ur here stating ur opinion like it's the fucking holy grail while the majority disagrees with u,

Ngl ur such a low iq dumbfuck narcissist motherfucker, what a little bitch ass cuck
5c44a984fef2f369360b159fa457c836

You disagree with me because you guys are low T baboons who want to get dominated by fat ass Dom "mommies".

I'm going to explain it once again:
Skinny men are called TWINS, that's because being skinny is an EXTREMELY feminine trait. If you want BIG women that just means you are a low T faggot who should rope. :blackpill: :mask: