Does anyone else put themselves through chads perspective ?

NigerianChico

NigerianChico

Banned
Literally, I took more than 4 dum dums at the front of my dentist and thought to myself, since im normie, and If I asked the lady at the front “what would yall do if I stole yalls lollipops?” She would probably look at me somehow and wouldn’t find it funny. But I imagined my htn + money + thug + nt + low inhib friend doing the same thing with his deep voice she would laugh and an entire convo would start between them.

Also I asked these girls carrying cookies at my school “can I get one?” She looked at me somehow and kept walking, if a Chad went up and did that the entire group of girls would start laughing, somehow make a convo out of that, and eventually get a cookie

• +1
Reactions: ascension, sudanguy and LooksOrDeath
Being Chad is just being slender (5’11+) with money, a SLOW deep voice, hair, lean face, dark eyebrows, facial hair, dreads, skater/opium style and smokes for Gen Z

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
If I was Chad and asked the lady at the front office for 5 more lollipops she would probably be like “idc, take how ever much u want” in a sexual voice

yea its kinda brutal doing anything and getting either bad or mediocre treatment from service people since you know that they would't be acting that way if you looked like prime chico

lollipopmaxxing

You have irreversible brain damage
you can't be Chad and 5'11 jfl, you're some nobody greycel so it doesn't surprise me that you have zero knowledge. Now cope for me manlet

Remolinos en el camino
Siete bandoleros bajan
De los Alcores del Viso
Con sus hembras entre las ancas
Catites, rojos pañuelos
Patillas de bocas anchas
Ellas navaja en las ligas
Ellos su faca en la faja
Ellas la rabia en sus ojos
Ellos arman en sus espaldas
De los Alcores del Viso
Siete, siete bandoleros bajan
Siete caballos caretos
Siete retacos de plata
Tragabuches, Juan Repiso
Satanás y Malafacha
Siete caballos caretos
Los siete en ellos llevaban
Siete chupas de caireles
Siete, siete mantas jerezanas
Echa vino montañés
Que lo paga Luis de Vargas
El que a los pobres socorre
Y ya los, y a los ricos avasalla
Ese es nuestro jefe, hermano
El capitán Luis de Vargas
El que a los pobres socorre
Y a los, y a los ricos avasalla
Fuente: Musixmatch

Resultados web​

Lyrics Translations
https://lyricstranslate.com › el-zinga...
El Zingaro - Letra de Siete Bandoleros

Letra de Siete Bandoleros. Tres molinos en el camino,. siete bandoleros bajan. De los alcores del viso,. con sus hembras entre las ancas. Catites rojos, ...

Vídeos

2:57

El Zíngaro - Siete Bandoleros
YouTube · El Kokin
5 abr 2018

3:03

ZINGARO - SIETE BANDOLEROS. BŸ PÂRÂKÂ ® 🎧
YouTube · BŸ PÂRÂKÂ 🎧
13 abr 2021

2:57

Zingaro - Siete Ban

Being Chad is just being slender (5’11+) with money, a SLOW deep voice, hair, lean face, dark eyebrows, facial hair, dreads, skater/opium style and smokes for Gen Z
shittiest definition of chad i have ever seen

• +1
Reactions: ikadelix
What status halo lmao in prime he was very gl
jfl if you think this is Chad

jfl what are you talking about? customer service people are going to laugh at anyone's joke theyre paid to attract customers. If people don't share food with you in school you have to be subhuman

chads according to op

• JFL
Reactions: ikadelix
You just lack confidence

jfl what are you talking about? customer service people are going to laugh at anyone's joke theyre paid to attract customers. If people don't share food with you in school you have to be subhuman
You’re projecting about the school one, they were probably for her class/birthday and she was a random in the hallway

Thug Maxxing doesn’t work past early highschool. Opium and skater nichemaxxing is similar, once in college that has no appeal to anyone besides damaged emo women. Facial hair is a huge failo for any guy trying to get college aged women.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
You’re projecting about the school one, they were probably for her class/birthday and she was a random in the hallway
dude theres no way someone brings food to school and you ask them to give oyu one and they dont

dude theres no way someone brings food to school and you ask them to give oyu one and they dont
Stop trying to imply that you’re a drop dead chad that a stranger would give you her unopened treats walking in the hallways to class, you’re clearly delusional and coping

Stop trying to imply that you’re a drop dead chad that a stranger would give you her unopened treats walking in the hallways to class, you’re clearly delusional and coping
man just say people dont share food with you in school and sit in your little corner. how the fuck was i supposed to know you were talking about an unopened pack of cookies? how autistic do you have to be to ask someone with a closed bag of food to open it to give you one

man just say people dont share food with you in school and sit in your little corner. how the fuck was i supposed to know you were talking about an unopened pack of cookies? how autistic do you have to be to ask someone with a closed bag of food to open it to give you one
It wasn’t even unopened retard it was just full, either way ur not getting food from any strangers at school

yeah i dont go to schoolAre u. A dumbass?

do you know that people age?