Does anyone feel like they have multiple hair textures?

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Meso + Meso
When I pluck strands from my hair, usually they appear to be very fine. But sometimes, the strand is much thicker and coarse looking.

I know that the hairs in the back of your head are thicker than in the front, but even in the back I have this weird combination of fine and thick-ish.

Is anyone's hair also like this? (I have 2c - 3a curl pattern btw)

yes I do, subhuman trait tbh.

although the coarse/fine thing is mostly related to human hair having individual growth cycles, meaning that some hairs are often ''newer'' than others and are growing at different rates and so on.

although in my case, my hair ranges from 2c wavy in the back to brutal 3b super curly in the front. Fucking sucks.

• So Sad
Reactions: DelonLover1999
yes I do, subhuman trait tbh.

although the coarse/fine thing is mostly related to human hair having individual growth cycles, meaning that some hairs are often ''newer'' than others and are growing at different rates and so on.

although in my case, my hair ranges from 2c wavy in the back to brutal 3b super curly in the front. Fucking sucks.
Ledger

this nigga lowkey has that tbh

seems to be common trait with curlycels tbh
what? between me, you and him, who is the curry bro?

edit: im retarded i read 'curry'

yeah, it tends to happen more to people with curly hair. Altho my hair used to be very straight when I was young.

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi
my hair is wavy on the left side and straigh on the right one lol

• Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999