Does anyone has a solid routine for fighting the collagen reaper ?

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
take msm dermaroll red light therapy and collagen supps

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Tretinoin. That's it. You don't need anything else.

Resurfacing lasers, if you got money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
take msm dermaroll red light therapy and collagen supps

How much MSM on average? I've read a few people on here say it's bad for some reason, but on the other hand it's water-soluble and non-toxic enough that you basically have to TRY to take too much.

I heard that it also antagonizes the mineral molybdenum, would too much MSM cause a deficiency in moly?

I take my MSM along with my vitamin c and hydrolyzed collagen, all three in powder form (usually the best value by far).

How much MSM on average? I've read a few people on here say it's bad for some reason, but on the other hand it's water-soluble and non-toxic enough that you basically have to TRY to take too much.

I heard that it also antagonizes the mineral molybdenum, would too much MSM cause a deficiency in moly?

I take my MSM along with my vitamin c and hydrolyzed collagen, all three in powder form (usually the best value by far).

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
Just be Asian Theory

• +1
Don’t move your your face and you won’t get wrinkles

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Cleftcel, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
Retin A
Moisturozer
Sunscreen
Oral vitc
MSM
15 hours fasting everyday
Red light therapy
Rash cream sometimes
Plastic pillowcase to sleep
Dermaroller 1x month

Mine

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Chadelite and Deleted member 2810
Retin A
Moisturozer
Sunscreen
Oral vitc
MSM
Red light therapy
Rash cream sometimes
Dermaroller 1x month

Mine

They also say fasting increases collagen

red light therapy + Hiit workouts + good diet + vitamin c/a + tretioin?

HGH is the best to look half your age
red light therapy + Hiit workouts + good diet + vitamin c/a + tretioin?

HGH is the best to look half your age
I am still quite young for hgh (25) will definately hop on it when i hit my late thirties and beyond and how much vitamin c/a daily ?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I am still quite young for hgh (25) will definately hop on it when i hit my late thirties and beyond and how much vitamin c/a daily ?
500mg as prescribed by the legend @x30001

500mg as prescribed by the legend @x30001
Or no need to even supplement VitC if you've got a proper diet. Kale and Potatoes have really high amounts of VitC. Kale also has almost 0 oxalates. Supplementing VitC orally kinda just seems wasteful now. Only time I'd use VitC is when using the Ascorbic Acid powder after microneedling.

People think more VitC means "more collagen". The "more collagen" mindset makes no sense. VitC just acts as a redox factor in collagen synthesis; and if you've no problems with collagen synthesis, then you're fine. You can't achieve a turbo charged state of collagen synthesis; it just is what it is. It's not something you can boost up. You can even go many many days without consuming VitC from anywhere and your collagen synthesis won't suffer. I crease up when I see people relate "Collagen" and "Skin" so heavily. There's so many other factors involved in keeping healthy skin. Nobody even talks about elastin, which is just another small factor. "Muh collagen" is getting kinda annoying.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Or no need to even supplement VitC if you've got a proper diet. Kale and Potatoes have really high amounts of VitC. Kale also has almost 0 oxalates. Supplementing VitC orally kinda just seems wasteful now. Only time I'd use VitC is when using the Ascorbic Acid powder after microneedling.

People think more VitC means "more collagen". The "more collagen" mindset makes no sense. VitC just acts as a redox factor in collagen synthesis; and if you've no problems with collagen synthesis, then you're fine. You can't achieve a turbo charged state of collagen synthesis; it just is what it is. It's not something you can boost up. You can even go many many days without consuming VitC from anywhere and your collagen synthesis won't suffer. I crease up when I see people relate "Collagen" and "Skin" so heavily. There's so many other factors involved in keeping healthy skin. Nobody even talks about elastin, which is just another small factor. "Muh collagen" is getting kinda annoying.
So what routine would youbrecommend someone who's healthy with a good diet in his mid20s ?

So what routine would youbrecommend someone who's healthy with a good diet in his mid20s ?
I think I posted it here once but edited/deleted it a few minutes later. Someone quoted it though so you can still see my post through that. I've no idea what thread it's in. There's so many things involved. So many things involved in all things if you're striving for incredible health. I've probably said a lot in PMs to @Lifeisgood72 and @Alarico8 about skin, but the main thing to take home is; Skin is fixed from the inside out and it takes time and consistency to see results. You won't notice your skin improving linearly with time because the processes involved in clearing your skin take time.

Understanding how skin cells work is the first thing. They work like all other cells. They have Mitochondria, cell-surface receptors etc. So, you want your mitochondria to be working optimally. They basically take intra-cellular fuel and use it as energy. We have about 40,000,000,000,000,000 Mitochondria. Yep, a crazy amount, about 1000x the amount of cells we have, or more. Fasting is important to kick our body into autophagy and deal with dormant cells and inflammation within them.

Eating a very low carb diet is important for clear skin so just take my word for it. I don't want to get into specifics with that because it'd take me hours to explain the effects of insulin and why the activation of pathways which are caused by insulin receptor substrate, have pro-inflammatory effects.

When we fast, we put our bodies into an altered state due to the caloric restriction. Autophagy is where your body activates certain longevity pathways in an attempt to stave off stress in order to function. Our endogenous anti-inflammatory cytokines are released when NRF2 is activated, which is an autophagic pathway. NRF2 is very different than just taking tons of "anti-inflammatory" drugs or supplements and hoping they'll have the same effect, because they won't, they work completely differently and are exogenous. Your body doesn't create them, so they won't produce actions specific to what your body needs. Autophagy basically means "Self Eating"; it's where your body recycles old proteins and gets rid of senescent cells. Senescent cells are basically dormant/corrupted cells, that are still lying around, but not dead. Sort of like zombie cells. If you have senescent skin cells, and get rid of them; then you also get rid of all the problems inside the cell too. New cells will replace them once you're out of autophagy. The next step is to ensure you have a high Mitochondrial count in each of these fresh cells, and that the Mitochondria are working at their max capacity to keep the cell healthy. We can create new Mitochondria through a process called Mitosis or Mitochondrial Biogenesis. We can force our cells to create new Mitochondria through activation of the PGC1alpha pathway, which is activated by hormetic stress such as HIIT, Saunas etc. PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone) activates PGC1alpha, and supplements often sell PQQ+CoQ10+ALCAR. PQQ creates the new Mitochondria, increasing the cellular Mitochondrial density, CoQ10 makes sure the Mitochondria are functioning properly, and ALCAR shuttles fuel to the Mitochondria during exercise; usually Glucose and Fatty Acids or Ketones if you're in Ketosis. Exercise is the most underrated thing here. If you can't keep your cells needing to make more Mitochondria and regularly making sure those Mitochondria are doing their job (through pushing them to do their job via Exercise); then you'll just downregulating the function and capability of the Mitochondria because you're not exercising enough. Also losing fat and building muscle will help your skin health because Fat is inherently inflammatory. Getting rid of that fat is beneficial, because it's optimal to remove everything that's causing cellular inflammation. In muscle tissue the Mitochondria burn glucose/fatty acids/ketones as fuel. PQQ+CoQ10+ALCAR works really well. The ALCAR will make sure that the Mitochondria are always using something as fuel. Muscle Tissue = Pro Longevity; Fat = Inflammatory. Expose yourself to hormetic stressors, get into autophagy when needed, get proper sleep!, and exercise frequently.

I don't want to get into further details because it'll just be confusing. What I wrote are basically a road-map for optimizing cellular health and keeping them functional and healthy. Start with this framework and forget about the surface level shit until you already have nice skin. Retinoids are like the cherry on-top but aren't going to fix the cause of bad skin; so turning to them as your first port-of-call is useless. There's so many other things that need to be in check the ensure everything but this is just a brief rundown of what I think are the most fundamental processes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788, Superking, Deleted member 3195 and 5 others

bro
tell me all the things you can before i leave this site for good
pleaseeee
i will cherish it for my life bro
peace

bro
tell me all the things you can before i leave this site for good
pleaseeee
i will cherish it for my life bro
peace
I didn't learn anything on this site so I'm sure you can leave here and learn things if you're motivated to. I can't make you understand a bunch of text. There's no secret tricks or secret info. Nothing's easy like that.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I think I posted it here once but edited/deleted it a few minutes later. Someone quoted it though so you can still see my post through that. I've no idea what thread it's in. There's so many things involved. So many things involved in all things if you're striving for incredible health. I've probably said a lot in PMs to @Lifeisgood72 and @Alarico8 about skin, but the main thing to take home is; Skin is fixed from the inside out and it takes time and consistency to see results. You won't notice your skin improving linearly with time because the processes involved in clearing your skin take time.

Understanding how skin cells work is the first thing. They work like all other cells. They have Mitochondria, cell-surface receptors etc. So, you want your mitochondria to be working optimally. They basically take intra-cellular fuel and use it as energy. We have about 40,000,000,000,000,000 Mitochondria. Yep, a crazy amount, about 1000x the amount of cells we have, or more. Fasting is important to kick our body into autophagy and deal with dormant cells and inflammation within them.

Eating a very low carb diet is important for clear skin so just take my word for it. I don't want to get into specifics with that because it'd take me hours to explain the effects of insulin and why the activation of pathways which are caused by insulin receptor substrate, have pro-inflammatory effects.

When we fast, we put our bodies into an altered state due to the caloric restriction. Autophagy is where your body activates certain longevity pathways in an attempt to stave off stress in order to function. Our endogenous anti-inflammatory cytokines are released when NRF2 is activated, which is an autophagic pathway. NRF2 is very different than just taking tons of "anti-inflammatory" drugs or supplements and hoping they'll have the same effect, because they won't, they work completely differently and are exogenous. Your body doesn't create them, so they won't produce actions specific to what your body needs. Autophagy basically means "Self Eating"; it's where your body recycles old proteins and gets rid of senescent cells. Senescent cells are basically dormant/corrupted cells, that are still lying around, but not dead. Sort of like zombie cells. If you have senescent skin cells, and get rid of them; then you also get rid of all the problems inside the cell too. New cells will replace them once you're out of autophagy. The next step is to ensure you have a high Mitochondrial count in each of these fresh cells, and that the Mitochondria are working at their max capacity to keep the cell healthy. We can create new Mitochondria through a process called Mitosis or Mitochondrial Biogenesis. We can force our cells to create new Mitochondria through activation of the PGC1alpha pathway, which is activated by hormetic stress such as HIIT, Saunas etc. PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone) activates PGC1alpha, and supplements often sell PQQ+CoQ10+ALCAR. PQQ creates the new Mitochondria, increasing the cellular Mitochondrial density, CoQ10 makes sure the Mitochondria are functioning properly, and ALCAR shuttles fuel to the Mitochondria during exercise; usually Glucose and Fatty Acids or Ketones if you're in Ketosis. Exercise is the most underrated thing here. If you can't keep your cells needing to make more Mitochondria and regularly making sure those Mitochondria are doing their job (through pushing them to do their job via Exercise); then you'll just downregulating the function and capability of the Mitochondria because you're not exercising enough. Also losing fat and building muscle will help your skin health because Fat is inherently inflammatory. Getting rid of that fat is beneficial, because it's optimal to remove everything that's causing cellular inflammation. In muscle tissue the Mitochondria burn glucose/fatty acids/ketones as fuel. PQQ+CoQ10+ALCAR works really well. The ALCAR will make sure that the Mitochondria are always using something as fuel. Muscle Tissue = Pro Longevity; Fat = Inflammatory. Expose yourself to hormetic stressors, get into autophagy when needed, get proper sleep!, and exercise frequently.

I don't want to get into further details because it'll just be confusing. What I wrote are basically a road-map for optimizing cellular health and keeping them functional and healthy. Start with this framework and forget about the surface level shit until you already have nice skin. Retinoids are like the cherry on-top but aren't going to fix the cause of bad skin; so turning to them as your first port-of-call is useless. There's so many other things that need to be in check the ensure everything but this is just a brief rundown of what I think are the most fundamental processes.
I understand that, you have told me this several times, and I thank you for that. I am just afraid of fasting stunting my growth. I have really bad skin, and I want to have really good skin, but I am a teenager and my height isn't that good.

My only option seems to be waiting until my growth is completely done, and then start fasting. By the way, I already do pretty much everything: gym and cardio daily, 9 hours of sleep, low carb, cold showers and NoFap. I'm just missing sauna and fasting.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and x30001
Ya'll might want to lay off the daily MSM. It interferes with the MTHFR gene and prevents production of glutathione. I lowkey think MSM slowed down the healing of my skin.

• +1
Reactions: her
inject estrogen

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayercel and CopeAndRope
they déliver in France no kidding ?
i'll see. which percentage ?
I don't know.
I ordered 6 tubes of 0.1%.
20190924_084736-jpg.118697

• Woah
I understand that, you have told me this several times, and I thank you for that. I am just afraid of fasting stunting my growth. I have really bad skin, and I want to have really good skin, but I am a teenager and my height isn't that good.

My only option seems to be waiting until my growth is completely done, and then start fasting. By the way, I already do pretty much everything: gym and cardio daily, 9 hours of sleep, low carb, cold showers and NoFap. I'm just missing sauna and fasting.
You don't need to fast all the time. Just once and you'd clean up senescent cells. You're not gonna stunt growth just by going into AMPK once. Height is just random and unexplainable. We've all been growing since birth. Final height seems to follow suit with how relatively tall you've always been. I've posts with graphs and stats showing when the most growth is done, when you're growth is at it's fastest, etc. Have other posts explaining exactly why it's a total pipe-dream that people think they can usurp their biology and create growth spurts at times where growth isn't even moderate and cause a rate of growth that's completely inconsistent with how they've been growing for their entire lives. Check my post replying to the "NBA growth spurt" guy. Quercetin is a good supplement for handling senescent cells and Sulphurophane is the best compound for NRF2 activation. But both of those won't due shit unless you restrict calories for enough time or go on a fast. You don't need to change to an intermittent fasting lifestyle. There's no reason for you to. But if you think 1 fast will impact your potential final height then you're being very paranoid :) Admittedly, no one knows how anything can affect what your final height will be because no one can prove it or run trials or link specifics to other specifics. Less stressing about your height might even contribute to a better result... Honestly no one knows, and self-proclaimed heightmax experts are just letting out their emotions and creating their heightmaxing paradigm; then scouring the web for cherrypicked studies which can each, out of context somewhat validate certain statements they made regarding their "heightmaxing theory". In short; heightmaxing is the biggest load of nonsense ever. And I wouldn't be scared if I were you to put yourself into autophagy one time to see how it benefits you.

• +1
Retin A
Moisturozer
Sunscreen
Oral vitc
MSM
Red light therapy
Rash cream sometimes
Dermaroller 1x month

Mine
i dont understand how you do all this and yet not fear minox collagen reaper?

I didn't learn anything on this site so I'm sure you can leave here and learn things if you're motivated to. I can't make you understand a bunch of text. There's no secret tricks or secret info. Nothing's easy like that.
Same this site is for trolling lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and x30001
You don't need to fast all the time. Just once and you'd clean up senescent cells. You're not gonna stunt growth just by going into AMPK once. Height is just random and unexplainable. We've all been growing since birth. Final height seems to follow suit with how relatively tall you've always been. I've posts with graphs and stats showing when the most growth is done, when you're growth is at it's fastest, etc. Have other posts explaining exactly why it's a total pipe-dream that people think they can usurp their biology and create growth spurts at times where growth isn't even moderate and cause a rate of growth that's completely inconsistent with how they've been growing for their entire lives. Check my post replying to the "NBA growth spurt" guy. Quercetin is a good supplement for handling senescent cells and Sulphurophane is the best compound for NRF2 activation. But both of those won't due shit unless you restrict calories for enough time or go on a fast. You don't need to change to an intermittent fasting lifestyle. There's no reason for you to. But if you think 1 fast will impact your potential final height then you're being very paranoid :) Admittedly, no one knows how anything can affect what your final height will be because no one can prove it or run trials or link specifics to other specifics. Less stressing about your height might even contribute to a better result... Honestly no one knows, and self-proclaimed heightmax experts are just letting out their emotions and creating their heightmaxing paradigm; then scouring the web for cherrypicked studies which can each, out of context somewhat validate certain statements they made regarding their "heightmaxing theory". In short; heightmaxing is the biggest load of nonsense ever. And I wouldn't be scared if I were you to put yourself into autophagy one time to see how it benefits you.
I thought that you would have to fast everyday or something like that, that's why I was a little paranoid. I also don't believe in heightmaxxing. So... One fast and I would get rid of ALL senescent cells? And after that? Should I still fast once in a while, maybe once a week? And how long should I fast for?

Should PQQ energy be supplemented daily?
What about Quercetin and Sulforaphane? We can get Sulforaphane from Broccoli, right?

I know, a lot of questions, but I just need everything to be clear.

I thought that you would have to fast everyday or something like that, that's why I was a little paranoid. I also don't believe in heightmaxxing. So... One fast and I would get rid of ALL senescent cells? And after that? Should I still fast once in a while, maybe once a week? And how long should I fast for?

Should PQQ energy be supplemented daily?
What about Quercetin and Sulforaphane? We can get Sulforaphane from Broccoli, right?

I know, a lot of questions, but I just need everything to be clear.
One fast may or may not get rid of all senescent cells. But I doubt you have many if any. So one fast should be a good start. Once you get rid of the senescent cells you just need to make sure the cells stay healthy from then on. 1 tab of PQQ energy is really good if you workout, do HIIT and Sauna daily. Just take it on days you train hard and eat less. On days where you're more active and putting your body under more controlled/deliberate stress. I wouldn't take it on days you can't fit into your exercise regime. Don't bother buying Quercetin or Sulphurophane, they're really not needed and would just be a waste of money.

One fast may or may not get rid of all senescent cells. But I doubt you have many if any. So one fast should be a good start. Once you get rid of the senescent cells you just need to make sure the cells stay healthy from then on. 1 tab of PQQ energy is really good if you workout, do HIIT and Sauna daily. Just take it on days you train hard and eat less. On days where you're more active and putting your body under more controlled/deliberate stress. I wouldn't take it on days you can't fit into your exercise regime. Don't bother buying Quercetin or Sulphurophane, they're really not needed and would just be a waste of money.
How many hours of fasting should I aim for?
Can I simply dry fast once a week and take a PQQ energy pill during this fast and workout/exercise harder in this day specifically?

It would be like this:
Sunday - X hours dry fast, take PQQ energy pill, workout and exercise harder
Monday - Normal exercise
Tuesday - Normal exercise
Wednesday - Normal exercise
Thursday - Normal exercise
Friday - Normal exercise
Saturday - Normal exercise

How many hours of fasting should I aim for?
Can I simply dry fast once a week and take a PQQ energy pill during this fast and workout/exercise harder in this day specifically?

It would be like this:
Sunday - X hours dry fast, take PQQ energy pill, workout and exercise harder
Monday - Normal exercise
Tuesday - Normal exercise
Wednesday - Normal exercise
Thursday - Normal exercise
Friday - Normal exercise
Saturday - Normal exercise
Yeah you can do that. But if you want to exercise on more days then you should take the PQQ on those days too. 24hr is enough for a dry fast.

• +1
ok
where should i start?
google scholar to find new theories?

Yeah you can do that. But if you want to exercise on more days then you should take the PQQ on those days too. 24hr is enough for a dry fast.
If I exercise and workout daily I should take PQQ daily too? Sorry, I'm getting confused.

Last edited:

woah
@x30001 always puts the most effort and has the highest iq posts

• Love it
Reactions: x30001
THANKS!!! XD. ONE LAST QUESTION, IT'S THE LAST QUESTION, I PROMISE!!!

Any other supplements I should take that might benefit me?

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: x30001 and Deleted member 2205
woah
this guy is like you but a lower iq version
jk
Nah he's really knowledgeable and is great at what he does but is a bit of a troglodyte. I think he lives on an island off Estonia and just cares about health stuff and nothing else, like incorporating what he knows to improve his life. He definitely knows a lot about intermittent fasting than me.

• +1
Nah he's really knowledgeable and is great at what he does but is a bit of a troglodyte. I think he lives on an island off Estonia and just cares about health stuff and nothing else, like incorporating what he knows to improve his life. He definitely knows a lot about intermittent fasting than me.
we can't know everything about anything
but we can know the things that make a difference to our lives
do you think i should intermittent fast as a teenager?

we can't know everything about anything
but we can know the things that make a difference to our lives
do you think i should intermittent fast as a teenager?
Would doing that make a positive difference to your life? I don't know your life. You have to make the choice yourself. I can't make it for you.

• +1
Would doing that make a positive difference to your life? I don't know your life. You have to make the choice yourself. I can't make it for you.
ok
i won't intermitterent fast until im in my 20s
i don't wanna limit my growth
even when i have a good breakfast
when i go to skl
i get so hungry at like 11am
if i don't eat breakfast
i sweat and my hands shake a lot by 9am

1. Fast for 24-48 hours regularly with PQQ energy, do cardio exercise during that fast for increased autophagy and shit

2. Workout every day

3. eat low carb diet, high protein diet with lots of nutrients.

4. take anti inflammatory supplements. Stay away from inflammatory foods

5. dont fap

6. put shit on your face like retin-a, aloe vera, vitamin c serums, ect. Doesn't work if the past 5 things aren't in check though.

Also don't ever think "oh shit I'm young, I don't have to do that" because you would ONLY look better if you did this. Collagen is so important yo.

So you need to do HIIT or is normal gymcelling enough?
Or gym+cardio?
Or gym+cardio+HIIT ?

Dunno about collagen etc. but my anti-aging routine is:

no smoking, minimal alcohol, healthy-ish diet, constant hydration, silk pillowcase to reduce wear on face. mew and chew to keep facial bones and muscles in shape. take care of your teeth so they don't need to be removed. i know it's tough to care about how you will look at 60+, but bear in mind it was probably once tough to imagine caring about how you look at your current age. YOU are gonna have to be the person living with your decisions so think about that every time you think "eh I won't care when I'm older." you fucking absolutely will.

retin A + vitamin C serum + argan oil + moisturizer at night. occasional salicylic acid pads and comedone extractor tool use. benoyl peroxide and moisturizer during the day. right now my focus is on sticking to this routine and minimizing the amount of acne i get... acne scars fade wayyyy slower as you get older. the fewer pimples you get over your lifetime, the better your skin will be when you're older.

also on dutasteride for hair but i'm pretty sure it reduced acne to almost zero as a side effect.

Retin-A and low dose HGH