Does anyone have an outlier relative who completely nuked their bloodline?

hello12344

hello12344

Moneymaxxed 5'9.5 Dravidian Bvll
I got giga lucky that I didn’t inherit her genes at all but my grandma on my dad’s side is like 4’6 and literally is lefort 3 tier recessed with no mandible at all. She’s the sole reason that my dad and his brothers are all 5’5-5’7. Luckily tho no one inherited the jawlessness.

My mom’s genes saved my life she’s 5’5.5 (heightmogs my 5’5 dad) and the males in her family are 5’10-6’1. If my grandmas genes didn’t destroy my dad’s height I’d prolly be 5’11-6’1 instead of 5’9.5 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and wackedchives
My dad actually goated for getting w a girl taller than him. Saved me from being 5’6 truecel

yes I'm lucky I even came out htn everyone in my family is like ltn and like some weak mtns my moms side is full of manlets but my dad's sides full of mega manlets lucky I didn't get my dad's height

yes I'm lucky I even came out htn everyone in my family is like ltn and like some weak mtns my moms side is full of manlets but my dad's sides full of mega manlets lucky I didn't get my dad's height
How tall r u

How tall r u
5'9 my moms side men height are like 5'7 and 5'8 and my dad's side I dont really know much about him seen his family photos and they all look like mega manlets so that's the only way I know they are mega manlets

My mom

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
I got giga lucky that I didn’t inherit her genes at all but my grandma on my dad’s side is like 4’6 and literally is lefort 3 tier recessed with no mandible at all. She’s the sole reason that my dad and his brothers are all 5’5-5’7. Luckily tho no one inherited the jawlessness.

My mom’s genes saved my life she’s 5’5.5 (heightmogs my 5’5 dad) and the males in her family are 5’10-6’1. If my grandmas genes didn’t destroy my dad’s height I’d prolly be 5’11-6’1 instead of 5’9.5 tbh.

Got my mother's death tier recessed chin and mandible :feelsrope:

I still love her none the less.

My dads mom, she’s short 5’2 with no halos(except white skin) and just 1 failo, tumor looking nose, lickily my dad got her only 1 good feature and even outgrew my grandpa height 6’0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back