Does anyone have any legit geomaxing guides or living guides?

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
I know id still have to do a BUNCH of research, but I'm going to be able to afford my own house soon. Im thinking texas because the houses there are so cheap and there's less taxes.

Before i move I think ima travel the world. Ik ima go to the Philippines, thai land, and maybe dubai but are there any other cool places?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Phillipines: Ugly gooks
Thailand: Ugly gook men with their penises cut off
Dubai: Must be chad with 3 trillion dollars and then get married with them to fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, BoredPrince, Sondern and 1 other person
Dubai: Must be chad with 3 trillion dollars and then get married with them to fuck
Phillipines: tropical place, cheep food, cheep living. cool place to go. THEY SPEAK ENGLISH
Thailand: Cheep, cool clubs, I've seen some great hiking places
Dubai: great for pictures, status and networking, i believe most ppl speak English there aswell. i heard there's mostly only prostitues there tho so ill give u that.

JFL for geomaxing for girls. i want to geomax for life & lifestyle brah

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Acne Victim, Deleted member 16220 and 2 others
I know id still have to do a BUNCH of research, but I'm going to be able to afford my own house soon. Im thinking texas because the houses there are so cheap and there's less taxes.

Before i move I think ima travel the world. Ik ima go to the Philippines, thai land, and maybe dubai but are there any other cool places?
Bro please. You said you have money, a decent face and a good physique. Your priority should be LL.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, chrisN and Sondern
A house is a top 3 expenses on your priority list, however you can’t pass up on LL when you have the money for it, are young and 5’5

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Acne Victim and Sondern
Bro please. You said you have money, a decent face and a good physique. Your priority should be LL.
i think i actually might get it. dead serious. at 19 or 20. 2 years of recovery. ill be a normal functioning human by 22. it would be life changing. I dead serious think i might spend 65k in turkey. grow 3 inches and life the rest of my life good

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, poopoohead, chrisN and 2 others
i think i actually might get it. dead serious. at 19 or 20. 2 years of recovery. ill be a normal functioning human by 22. it would be life changing. I dead serious think i might spend 65k in turkey. grow 3 inches and life the rest of my life good
Wise words

is the plan to the Philippines still on?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Sondern
@Ai Impact is extremely knowledgable about geomaxxing
Also I think he has a guide

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
is the plan to the Philippines still on?
im down, i put things on hold cuz im selling physical products now. i had 5 ppl including me who were down to go. but one had to cancel until next year so i just didn't try to find more ppl. and another just moved so he couldn't go at the time i was planning on going

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 5467 and Deleted member 6128
@Ai Impact is extremely knowledgable about geomaxxing
ive heard such good things about him, everyone compares us cuz were both moneymaxed manlets. @Ai Impact how old are u?

This place is $50 in Thailand (most expensive hotel)

Brazil

my friend went to bali for a month straight out of high school because it was so cheap
i saw it was like $2 a night in a super nice expensive area. its def on my checklist

is it from e commerce or smma?

• +1
  • Love it
If you’re black or north african, go to france and dress like this:

IMG 1120

IMG 1121

might also work if you’re south european but you’ll get most results if you’re north african. being french in france is a death sentence. I know some ugly asf dudes who pull because they have this style

• JFL