Does anyone have experience with microneedling?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
Does it actually help with pores and rosacea? Or is it the derm's way of sucking money out of you.

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
If want to microneedle then don't use dermarollers, those will fuck your skin up

If want to microneedle then don't use dermarollers, those will fuck your skin up
I'm not going to do it myself obviously. I'll have a derm do it.

But does it work or is it cope.

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
what happened to giving up?
accepting your fate is not the same as giving up, he is just doing what is in the realm of possibility while still being self aware enough to know that there's a high chance it might not lead to anything in the long run, tbh

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
accepting your fate is not the same as giving up, he is just doing what is in the realm of possibility while still being self aware enough to know that there's a high chance it might not lead to anything in the long run, tbh
Spot on. I've got to keep the life going in some way. Coping with some random laser resurfacing procedure that I will never do is a good way of doing that.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and twilight
it does work, and the way it works is pretty straightforward.
i personally do it myself and achieved great results.

Spot on. I've got to keep the life going in some way. Coping with some random laser resurfacing procedure that I will never do is a good way of doing that.
btw you should only do microneedling with a derm if you have really bad scarring and shit, heard that can help it a little, otherwise just doing it on regular skin is too brutal

red light face mask + tretinoin/spf/moisturiser + diet is enough for me

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
btw you should only do microneedling with a derm if you have really bad scarring and shit, heard that can help it a little, otherwise just doing it on regular skin is too brutal

red light face mask + tretinoin/spf/moisturiser + diet is enough for me
What happens when I do it in non-scarred skin?

What happens when I do it in non-scarred skin?
I'm pretty sure it just boosts collagen a bit. I doubt it'll do much for skin that's already fine. I don't think it's possible to make pores smaller. Exfoliating helps make them look a bit smoother from my experience.

I dunno about rosacea. I doubt it'll do anything.

Last edited: