Does anyone here believe that Jews rule the world?

Opinion or not,still doesnt contradict the truth that jews run the world
And israel is still hated and interracial marriage and lgbt rate among jews is high.

At best for your postion the elite don't care the jewish race

And israel is still hated and interracial marriage and lgbt rate among jews is high.

They do lol,their borders are closed they push the diversity idea on other countries.
Screenshot 20240429 212558 TikTok Screenshot 20240422 220827 TikTok

I don't believe jews control the world. I believe the rich jewish elite are incredibly over represented in the power structures to the point that they can heavily influence an entire hemisphere, but the entire world is too much to control. If Blackrock was a country for example it would be the third richest one in the world after USA and China.

However not all jews obviously, and even among the jewish elites there are big differences of opinions but the vast majority of them are zionist and Israel is their little whim.

There are different powers always, the CCP, Arab oil monarchies especially Saudi/UAE and Qatar, Putin and the Russian Oligarchs (Many of them jews but they don't have that much grip on Russia's goverment)

The elites are constantly disagreeing with eachother especially when they are from different cultures. However from time to time they put temporarily their differences aside to focus on pushing certain objectives which they might have in common like digitalizing currencies, AI, etc, but then they go back again to the inside fight they have between eachother.

There is no such thing as one single man leading the world or an elite of rich men deciding the future of the world in the basement of a korean restaurant.
There are definetly those kinds of meetings like the freemasons and silly stuff like that but they are only a group of the elites who happen to agree with eachother, definetly not even 5 or 10% of them.
bro they create nations within nations and despite business competition they stop have the same overarching goals.

ISRAEL IS THE ONLY COUNTRY ON THE PLANET TO HAVE SOME FORM OF INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE RESTRICTIONS. JEW HATRED IS PRETTY LOW COMPARED TO THE 30S OR 1600S FUCK YOU MOSSAD AGENT. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: mike21
ISRAEL IS THE ONLY COUNTRY ON THE PLANET TO HAVE SOME FORM OF INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE RESTRICTIONS. JEW HATRED IS PRETTY LOW COMPARED TO THE 30S OR 1600S FUCK YOU MOSSAD AGENT. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!
Its faith based and you can get married outside the country as people do

I believe that the world elites have an overrepresentation of members of the Jewish ethnic group.

They even have their blood infiltrated into European royalty, Queen Victoria had a clearly non-Anglo-Saxon phenotype.

He is not from israel. People push diversity on israel all the time its the most critized country
No one pushes the diversity on israel even if they did,the diversity isnt applied,open borders for israel let BBC come in

White people blame all their problems on Jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and soulless_npc
No one pushes the diversity on israel even if they did,the diversity isnt applied,open borders for israel let BBC come in
Left winger support one state solution. People call israel and ethnostate and apartheid. Its the most criticized.

Israel have a massive population of non jews

Left winger support one state solution. People call israel and ethnostate and apartheid. Its the most criticized.

73,6% jews
21.1% arabs
Non jewish,non arab
5,7%

Any country in the west has more diversity than israel has ever had

A high enough IQ to have some basic pattern recognition and a sprinkle of autism to be able to think independently from the masses should lead you to the right conclusion.

• JFL
Reactions: soulless_npc
A high enough IQ to have some basic pattern recognition and a sprinkle of autism to be able to think independently from the masses should lead you to the right conclusion.
when faced with the realization that one's life has been essentially mediocre and none of one's accomplishments mean anything, hysteria to rationalize reasons why and a tangible individual or individuals to blame for it is far easier than self reflection

It is less diverse its a google search away
In terms of ethnic and religious diversity, Israel appears to be less diverse compared to Norway and Denmark. The majority of Israel's population is composed of two main ethnic groups, Jewish and Arab, with smaller percentages of other ethnicities. In contrast, Norway and Denmark have more diverse ethnic compositions, with various European and other ethnic groups represented. So, yes, Israel seems to have less diversity in this context.
Denmark
(includes Greenlandic (who are predominantly Inuit) and Faroese) 84.2%, Turkish 1.1%, other 14.7% (largest groups are Polish, Romanian, Syrian, Ukrainian, German, and Iraqi)
Israel 73.5% (of which Israel-born 79.7%, Europe/America/Oceania-born 14.3%, Africa-born 3.9%, Asia-born 2.1%), Arab 21.1%, other 5.4% (2022.est)
Norway 83.2% (includes about 60,000 Sami), other European 8.3%, other 8.5% (2017 est.) The World Factbook, the indispensable source for basic information. Church of Norway (Evangelical Lutheran - official) 68.1%, Muslim 3.4%, Roman Catholic 3.1%, other Christian 3.8%, other 9.6%, unspecified 15.4% (2020 est.)

In terms of ethnic and religious diversity, Israel appears to be less diverse compared to Norway and Denmark. The majority of Israel's population is composed of two main ethnic groups, Jewish and Arab, with smaller percentages of other ethnicities. In contrast, Norway and Denmark have more diverse ethnic compositions, with various European and other ethnic groups represented. So, yes, Israel seems to have less diversity in this context.
Denmark
(includes Greenlandic (who are predominantly Inuit) and Faroese) 84.2%, Turkish 1.1%, other 14.7% (largest groups are Polish, Romanian, Syrian, Ukrainian, German, and Iraqi)
Israel 73.5% (of which Israel-born 79.7%, Europe/America/Oceania-born 14.3%, Africa-born 3.9%, Asia-born 2.1%), Arab 21.1%, other 5.4% (2022.est)
Norway 83.2% (includes about 60,000 Sami), other European 8.3%, other 8.5% (2017 est.) The World Factbook, the indispensable source for basic information. Church of Norway (Evangelical Lutheran - official) 68.1%, Muslim 3.4%, Roman Catholic 3.1%, other Christian 3.8%, other 9.6%, unspecified 15.4% (2020 est.)
Who cares about that context i don't think you do

If usa was 65 % white and 45 % blaxk compared to if it was 75 % white the test is other you would probably say the first exempel is more diverse and worse

when faced with the realization that one's life has been essentially mediocre and none of one's accomplishments mean anything, hysteria to rationalize reasons why and a tangible individual or individuals to blame for it is far easier than self reflection
First of all claiming someone's life is both meaningless and mediocre is a contradiction.

But okay i'll go along with your game. Yes my life and the life of most people on this forum, heck even the world is mediocre. But a lack of self reflection has nothing to do with this mediocracy. It is just how natural order, the most basic law in our universe works.

The thing is it is just too obvious, I can give you countless of reasons or evidence but from the undertone of your message it is obvious that wont change your mind either.

Who cares about that context i don't think you do

If usa was 65 % white and 45 % blaxk compared to if it was 75 % white the test is other you would probably say the first exempel is more diverse and worse
I do care about that context and your calculations are off,65% and 45% ? Thats 110%
Also can you bring up the statistics saying this.

I do care about that context and your calculations are off,65% and 45% ? Thats 110%
Also can you bring up the statistics saying this.
Yeah that was bad math

Its an what if. And answer the question the first or the second for the usa

Yeah that was bad math

Its an what if. And answer the question the first or the second for the usa
There is no what if,there is only what is at the moment,both are worse but ill go with the second one,yeah i agree because diversity ruins it,have you heard of the melting pot?

There is no what if,there is only what is at the moment,both are worse but ill go with the second one,yeah i agree because diversity ruins it,have you heard of the melting pot?
Ok so israel postion is worse then norway and denmark as you agreed with

You said the sexond option is better so israel have it worse
You asked a question which one is worse for the U.S and i had answered it,if so shouldnt it be equal comparing it to your example,your math is always off my guy

You asked a question which one is worse for the U.S and i had answered it,if so shouldnt it be equal comparing it to your example,your math is always off my guy
No it shouldnt be equal because ruins the point its perfect comparison with israel vs norway or denmark

Jfl, mods @thenewhebbe is literally either mossad or hasbara. Whatever he is, ban him :lul::lul::lul:

Do people here believe that Jews are in control of numerous financial, academic, and entertainment institutions with an agenda to multipulate the world for their own bidding?

Some say they form special cliques designed for this and it's a club that not many can join. I want to see the insight of this forum. That is if there is any.

Also what do you think of the Early life section method that are used by people who dislike jews?
View attachment 2905851
they certainly play a disproportionate part, especially since they crossed the white and arab man at the dawn of civilization

No it shouldnt be equal because ruins the point its perfect comparison with israel vs
We have it worse,because we have more africans,and the gov doesnt do shit about it when an immigrant rapes someone,but in israel they label them as terrorists

We have it worse,because we have more africans,and the gov doesnt do shit about it when an immigrant rapes someone,but in israel they label them as terrorists
You can't say when you are wrong just say israel is more diverse

Just admit it,that you have less immigrants and live way better
Israel have more non jews then norway and denmark have non whites

Not belief itโ€™s just fact

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back