Does anyone know how to unstuck from diet?

lowiqNormie

lowiqNormie

Equinox
My diet have been progressing so slowly/not progressing at all for weeks, i'm on 1800/2000 calories and gymcelling 3-4 times a week my mantainance shouldn't be below 2.7k so i should lose at least .5-1 kg per week.

I was wondering if someone experienced the same issue and how he solved it.

I track my calories perfectly and i used to lose weight smoothly up until like 1 month ago

Last edited:
your metabolism lowers as your weight does, if you are no longer losing weight its because your metabolism has adjusted to your caloric intake

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, oppastoppathe2nd, ascension and 1 other person
your metabolism lowers as your weight does, if you are no longer losing weight its because your metabolism has adjusted to your caloric intake
what do i do now? Should i lower calories or what

a lot like 20%
Could be a thyroid issue then, most guys with a normal metabolism can probably get to 10% bodyfat without dipping too far below 2k calories

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Could be a thyroid issue then, most guys with a normal metabolism can probably get to 10% bodyfat without dipping too far below 2k calories
ngl my leanmaxxing journey started years ago and i often have these plateaus but then somehow i unstuck idk what's the reason tho especially because they last so long i bet this shit will last 2-3 months.

Do you think dieting for so long has somethign to do with it?

My diet have been progressing so slowly/not progressing at all for weeks, i'm on 1800/2000 calories and gymcelling 3-4 times a week my mantainance shouldn't be below 2.7k so i should lose at least .5-1 kg per week.

I was wondering if someone experienced the same issue and how he solved it.

I track my calories perfectly and i used to lose weight smoothly up until like 1 month ago
Go carnivore for a cut. You will lose weight and debloat faster than blinking your eyes. You don't need to do it permanently, just do it for a few months until satisfied. Guaranteed results. Also research a bit about this diet since it has also a lot of benefits.

• +1
i just do a hard fast then eat what i want

ngl my leanmaxxing journey started years ago and i often have these plateaus but then somehow i unstuck idk what's the reason tho especially because they last so long i bet this shit will last 2-3 months.

Do you think dieting for so long has somethign to do with it?
That could also be the case, your body adjusts weight loss rate based on calories especially if you eat a certain amount each day. You can try to eat normal for 1 week and go back to cut to shock your body a bit.

Go carnivore for a cut. You will lose weight and debloat faster than blinking your eyes. You don't need to do it permanently, just do it for a few months until satisfied. Guaranteed results. Also research a bit about this diet since it has also a lot of benefits.
seems a good idea actually , i'll obv lose weight bcs of loss of water but i'm def curious if i will unstuck on fat loss too

seems a good idea actually , i'll obv lose weight bcs of loss of water but i'm def curious if i will unstuck on fat loss too
Guaranteed man. I got skinny really fast because of it and I gain weight faster than lose from genetic pov. I am now eating a bit in a surpluss compared to my usual because I was starting to look malnourished. I look and feel much better with a little bit of weight on.

• +1
Guaranteed man. I got skinny really fast because of it and I gain weight faster than lose from genetic pov. I am now eating a bit in a surpluss compared to my usual because I was starting to look malnourished. I look and feel much better with a little bit of weight on.
what did you eat exactly on carnivore diet?

what did you eat exactly on carnivore diet?
Ground beef, eggs, butter, salt, cheese, bacon and chuck steak. Basically any animal product that has 0 to 1 grams of carbs in it.

Ground beef, eggs, butter, salt, cheese, bacon and chuck steak. Basically any animal product that has 0 to 1 grams of carbs in it.
and i should respect the cut too ? Or i can eat what i want

just meats, tuna, chicken eggs milk stuff like that?
can i eat as much of these as i want whilst still losing bf?

@lowiqNormie @user2648

Try to start with the same amount of calories as you do usually. But you will definitely gain less weight if you eat e.g. 2400 kcals of meat compared to 2400 kcals of a mixed diet. I would go easy on the cheese if you want to lose weight quickly.

Meat is very satisfying and fills you up good so it curbs hunger as well and no carbs means no insulin spike causing cravings. It is a good way to reset your pallate.

• +1
Reactions: user2648 and lowiqNormie
@lowiqNormie @user2648

Try to start with the same amount of calories as you do usually. But you will definitely gain less weight if you eat e.g. 2400 kcals of meat compared to 2400 kcals of a mixed diet. I would go easy on the cheese if you want to lose weight quickly.

Meat is very satisfying and fills you up good so it curbs hunger as well and no carbs means no insulin spike causing cravings. It is a good way to reset your pallate.
ty bro will try this for sure at least 2 months and see how it goes

ty bro will try this for sure at least 2 months and see how it goes
Yea, just be ware of the keto flu. I recommend to at least watch 1 video on youtube about the basics of starting a carnivore diet. It won't take long but you won't be caught by surprise either.

• +1
Reactions: user2648 and lowiqNormie
@lowiqNormie @user2648

love bro thanks.
will be doing this
my bmr is 2k
good idea to eat like 1.7k or so or will that be too fast?
i need to drop fat as fast as possible, ik not ideal for health and whatnot

love bro thanks.
will be doing this
my bmr is 2k
good idea to eat like 1.7k or so or will that be too fast?
i need to drop fat as fast as possible, ik not ideal for health and whatnot
1.7k is fine. I did 1.5k, but was starting to look and feel unhealthy. With 1.7k you will get to your goal really fast and then you can decide what your next step is.

• Love it
Reactions: user2648