Does anyone know what @disillusioned looks like

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
he is ugly fat and black i think

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi
Yes, he posted himself here once but deleted the thread, I screenshotted it before he deleted it but I won‘t doxx him. He’s very ugly, truecel tier

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Hardrada
Yes, he posted himself here once but deleted the thread, I screenshotted it before he deleted it but I won‘t doxx him. He’s very ugly, truecel tier
Ugly how

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Dude is trolling you. I've never posted my entire face, just a small part of the eye area.

Neither fat nor black.
in what way are you ugly? i just askin out of interest btw u dont have to say

in what way are you ugly? i just askin out of interest btw u dont have to say
Shit lower third basically and also a bad nose. I'm also ectomorph but that failo is partially lessened by my tall height. At my 'height', I would've rated myself 4/10 (at the time I thought I was like 6 or at worst a 5, lol I was coping back then), but now that I'm an oldcel in my 30s I'm getting closer to 3/10 :feelsgood:

Shit lower third basically and also a bad nose. I'm also ectomorph but that failo is partially lessened by my tall height. At my 'height', I would've rated myself 4/10 (at the time I thought I was like 6 or at worst a 5, lol I was coping back then), but now that I'm an oldcel in my 30s I'm getting closer to 3/10 :feelsgood:
why do you neet? do u just get treated like shit for how u look?

as for me im ugly in a way in that i regularly have strangers comment on me if i go outside. i have a very deformed face due to my parents having every opposite feature e.i. dad has big square forehead, no eye hooding, no lips, hooked nose and mum has small round forehead, very hooded eyes, big lips, and a bulbous nose.

unlike you where everyone in your family is ugly (i think it was you who said that) im the only ugly one in my family. feels like im a glitch not supposed to exist.