Does anyone know what this undereye thing is?

R

redapple

Iron
I researched about this everywhere but could not find anyone who knew what it was. What I am referring to is the round indentation on the lower eyelid. I have attached pictures below to show what I am talking about. For example, in the picture below, o pry has smooth, "blended", undereyes without the round indentation on the lower eyelid. I am trying to figure out what it is so that I can fix it. So far people have said it is aeygo sal, recessed infras, or lack of undereye fat.

Under eyues

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
recessed infraorbital causing lower eyelid to bulge out because there is no bone protecting it.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, redapple and JCaesar
recessed infraorbital causing lower eyelid to bulge out because there is no bone protecting it.
Would you be able to tell this by undereye support in the side profile?

• +1
Reactions: redapple
That makes sense. How come people with forward grown infra have this as well? Even oprys infras arent projecting past his eye, yet he has perfectly smooth undereyes.

That makes sense. How come people with forward grown infra have this as well? Even oprys infras arent projecting past his eye, yet he has perfectly smooth undereyes.
this confuses me too but i think all it means is that if the orbital is close to the level of the eye like o'prys it is good enough, it doesnt necessarily have to be ahead of the eye. Usually if you have that lower eyelid thing it is because the orbital is SEVERELY behind the eye.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and redapple
this confuses me too but i think all it means is that if the orbital is close to the level of the eye like o'prys it is good enough, it doesnt necessarily have to be ahead of the eye. Usually if you have that lower eyelid thing it is because the orbital is SEVERELY behind the eye.
Thats what im thinking as well but my own lower eyelids contradict this. My infras are slightly behind or right where my eyes are and I still have this issue. What do you think is solution to this? Infra implants? Fat grafts/fillers?

Thats what im thinking as well but my own lower eyelids contradict this. My infras are slightly behind or right where my eyes are and I still have this issue. What do you think is solution to this? Infra implants? Fat grafts/fillers?
how do you know? send pics in dms, maybe you arent turning to the side all the way in your side profile photos. i used to think i had normal orbital vector until i turned my head all the way to the side and saw that it was severely negative

• +1
how do you know? send pics in dms, maybe you arent turning to the side all the way in your side profile photos. i used to think i had normal orbital vector until i turned my head all the way to the side and saw that it was severely negative
I dont know how to dm, so if you can let me know how then I will. Also cavil has the bulging lower eyelid thing I am talking about but in this pic it looks like his orbital vector is positive no?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
I dont know how to dm, so if you can let me know how then I will. Also cavil has the bulging lower eyelid thing I am talking about but in this pic it looks like his orbital vector is positive no? View attachment 2680305
No, that is just malar fat from him smiling or something. The orbital vector refers to DIRECTLY below the eyeball. I will pm you in a moment

• +1
Ok let me know when you do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
jfl at this formatting

Bild 2024 01 17 003541387

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: caiolindo, JefeM0g, sudanguy and 2 others
Aegyo sal
Fat pad tethered to lower canthus