Does anyone on this forum have any experience or success using androgens in puberty to maximise height, frame, face, dick etc?

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Bronze
Title. I turn 16 in 4-5 months so I want to know if it's safe or worth it to use androgens like test, mast, DHT etc to prolong and get the most out of my puberty. I could just research but I've got exams coming up and I do want to hear personal experiences of any people who did do this. Also don't want to permanently screw over my natural T production with exogenous DHT.

Use masteron for dick clavicle pp beard dimorphism facial

yea bro i did T for 2 years for bone

Use masteron for dick clavicle pp beard dimorphism facial
yes I know masteron is good, the problem is using it in a way where I don't rape my hormones for the rest of my life

if you have a few grand to spend on hgh then go for that, should be fucking obvious, mk677 is the poorfag option.
got qsc hgh sitting in my fridge, just waiting for the best time to start a cycle (after summer holiday because I'm abroad)

if you have a few grand to spend on hgh then go for that, should be fucking obvious, mk677 is the poorfag option.
Hi I don’t have a few grand but I can afford hgh, what are the side effects

the whole "screwing your test for life" is cope if you do a quality PCT with hcg and 2 serms you dont have anything to fea if under 40

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Alright what is the best test because I hear there are many varieties
Just take test e if you want to inject twice a week, the best of the best would be daily injections of test prop or test cyp

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Just take test e if you want to inject twice a week, the best of the best would be daily injections of test prop or test cyp
I've heard people injecting test e once a week, thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender