Scapulapill
Title

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, WeiWei, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, future slavic chad, Zonar and 12 others
Probably a good 15%. Most dickcels lie about their wewe size, like how 5’9 guys will say they are 5’10 or 5’11.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, LooksThinker and st.hamudi but 6‘5
6.5ish but downward curve and skinny

I speak da truth, but it definitely won't be setting me free.

I have a 5 incher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, WeiWei, mewman and 4 others
5.5” NBP here.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and NotoriousLoser
Anything below 7 inch = dicklet for foids
No, women prefer girth over length. Length is just what men with pencil dicks cope with.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 43403, Glerforpus and 5 others
you'd think people would at least refrain from desperate and pointless larping in this thread, but nope

i bet not a single user who posted their stats here posted their actual size, lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20179 and Nick.Harte
No, women prefer girth over length. Length is just what men with pencil dicks cope with.

what's the average (both length and girth) for people of your ethnicity?

what's the average (both length and girth) for people of your ethnicity?
I have no idea. Pakistan is a socially conservative country. Whipping out their dicks is not something they would do. So there’s no studies done. But I think the average is like it is everywhere in the world: ~5.2” BP x ~4.6”. I know a few Pakistanis and their dick sizes but we all live in the west. One is 6.3” BP x 4.5” and the other one is ~8” BP and thick enough to wear Magnums which were uncomfortable on him, so at least 5.1” in girth, probably 5.5+” even. Another one is 5.5” NBP and another one is 5.9” NBP. And another dude claims 7.3” BP x 6.2” but that could be LARP as it was someone online.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
5”-6” isn’t small!
Yes it is.

Anything under 7×5.5 is small.

However I will be cockmaxxing. If u know or have knowledge then lmk if I can hit u up in pms

I have no idea. Pakistan is a socially conservative country. Whipping out their dicks is not something they would do. So there’s no studies done. But I think the average is like it is everywhere in the world: ~5.2” BP x ~4.6”. I know a few Pakistanis and their dick sizes but we all live in the west. One is 6.3” BP x 4.5” and the other one is ~8” BP and thick enough to wear Magnums which were uncomfortable on him, so at least 5.1” in girth, probably 5.5+” even. Another one is 5.5” NBP and another one is 5.9” NBP. And another dude claims 7.3” BP x 6.2” but that could be LARP as it was someone online.

expected multiple paragraphs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Probably a good 15%. Most dickcels lie about their wewe size, like how 5’9 guys will say they are 5’10 or 5’11.
at least 70% of the forum more even

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
you'd think people would at least refrain from desperate and pointless larping in this thread, but nope

i bet not a single user who posted their stats here posted their actual size, lmao
Average dick size in .org is 7 inches jfl

Yes it is.

Anything under 7×5.5 is small.

However I will be cockmaxxing. If u know or have knowledge then lmk if I can hit u up in pms
JFL, just no. Stop listening to the aspies who think they know better than studies. Well, for cockmaxxing you should ask @It'snotover.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Napoleon1800
like 70-80% of the forum without larping with larping 0%

I did!

Haha no. There’s more Pakistani users here who could weigh in.

Guys, what’s your dick sizes?

@kwacker777 @JohnDoe @Pakicel @Ryan @heighscheih

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I did!

Haha no. There’s more Pakistani users here who could weigh in.

Guys, what’s your dick sizes?

@kwacker777 @JohnDoe @Pakicel @Ryan @heighscheih
6.3 x4.8. I def need to dickmax.

• +1
7 inches is literally not impressive
90% of blacks have 7 or more
70% of latinos too
50% of whites and Arabs do too
Asians and pajeets I'd say less than 5%

I do
But most are indians here so they lie and don't habe proof

Mine is like 6.2 BP but it's pencil tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Pakicel
I do
But most are indians here so they lie and don't habe proof

the only reason dick e-stating is so rampant on this forum is that no one wants to call people out on it in fear of getting labeled as a coping/triggered dicklet (this is where i come in, since i know how psychology of low iq clowns works down to a t)

on a side note, since dick size is something intimate/personal/important, it's the perfect litmus paper for determining whether "based" psl communities are actually based and applying higher standards when it comes to self-criticism than "bluepilled" sites like reddit. and there's no need to state these communities are failing the test badly, lmao.

if someone stumbled upon this site without any previous knowledge on looks and averages when it comes to quantifiable physical traits (height, dick, some ratios), after a couple of days of analyzing posts here, they'd have to conclude that top 3 incel traits are being 6ft1+, having a 7x5 dick (not to omit being 130+ IQ) and so on, since this is what "based" and "coping-immune" social rejects here are claiming 99% of the time.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Veganist, 444, joao and 1 other person
@the BULL @Beastimmung @Veganist and @IwantToLooksMaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Veganist and .*my*.
JFL, just no. Stop listening to the aspies who think they know better than studies. Well, for cockmaxxing you should ask @It'snotover.
I wouldn't take the average from .org as Western average(and anyway why should one care about other men size? Sounds gay) but tbh tbh 5 inches is small and will look tiny on most bodies unless a guy is 160 cm or smth, 6 inches dicks are a grey zone becasue they are big compared to 5" but small if compared to 7" or 8".

• So Sad
Im literally 7 inches on the dot

5" length (5.5+ bone pressed), 4.3" girth (4.5" at largest area around the center)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179
However I will be cockmaxxing
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

I wouldn't take the average from .org as Western average(and anyway why should one care about other men size? Sounds gay) but tbh tbh 5 inches is small and will look tiny on most bodies unless a guy is 160 cm or smth, 6 inches dicks are a grey zone becasue they are big compared to 5" but small if compared to 7" or 8".
Oh no! They got you too, my fratello! Jokes aside, penises were never designed to be large. If you think about it, even the non-existent 10” cock is small. Literally your entire arm is twice that size and there’s animals with dicks far bigger than your body height and mine combined. JFL. So yes, 5” is small when you think about it, but it’s the average size of the homo sapien’s penis.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover