Does ashwagandha work or is it a cope?

JefeM0g

JefeM0g

Iron
I've seen so many tiktok gymcels claim that this pill reduces body fat and can lead to an increases in muscle mass and test. Is this a cope for people who can't buy SARMS and steroids or does it actually work?

I saw a guy on youtube saying he tried it but after a month, side effects was that he started feeling less emotions, he became unmotivated and said it wasn't worth it

I've seen so many tiktok gymcels claim that this pill reduces body fat and can lead to an increases in muscle mass and test. Is this a cope for people who can't buy SARMS and steroids or does it actually work?
No clue myself as I've never used it nor plan to but this study says that they saw a 14.7% increase in overall test after 16 weeks.

Theres also a ton of linekd studies on examine so you could take a deeper look into those.

But by the looks of it, it does seem to be a decent supplement and probably has some affect on test.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Elvisandreaa, hattrick and 1 other person
I saw a guy on youtube saying he tried it but after a month, side effects was that he started feeling less emotions, he became unmotivated and said it wasn't worth it
That happened to me after I took if for 8 weeks ( admittedly a little over recommended from what I had seen ) but I didn't seem to gain anything other than the demotivation. I don't know if I did something wrong but it didn't work for me.

Life as a natural lifter must fucking suck having to resort to Ashwaganda and creatine

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I didn't feel much taking it tbh. even tried 2g a couple times.

im taking 800mg a day ksm-66, best product for relief stress and also if i take at 14:00 im pretty awake till 22:00

no effects for gym related stuff

I fumbled the bag with a 10/10 stacy because I lost my wit on ashwagandha

became docile, mellow and basically a nervous wreck

only took it for like a week and still got withdrawal symptoms when I stopped. do not recommend

Tongkat Ali on the other hand has worked a treat for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Regarded greycel

Didnt do shit for me. 4500mg a day

• +1
Reactions: Tavi and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Life as a natural lifter must fucking suck having to resort to Ashwaganda and creatine
well the answer is not to go on roids. It will destroy collagen and cause balding. I would rather just be lean and have an athletic physique

Did nothing for me. Used KSM-66 300mg 3 times a day for a month.

hahahaha

Tried it, would easily get pissed so it probably does influence test lol.