Does bone structure really determine hollow cheeks?

xorslayer

xorslayer

Bronze
Ok, obviously no matter your bone structure if you have high BF you won’t have hollow cheeks. But, if you have low enough, does your facial structure determine if it is even possible to achieve that look? I imagine it’s related to zygos being high vs low set

yes. you need good cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: breadyl, Heinrich Schmidt, mvp2v1 and 2 others
Yep and good lighting thing also plays a part ( if you have good zygos ofc)

yes. you need good cheekbones
I have measurably/reasonably high set zygos, do you think debloating and low BF is enough for hollow cheeks or will buccal removal ascend me optimally?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I have measurably/reasonably high set zygos, do you think debloating and low BF is enough for hollow cheeks or will buccal removal ascend me optimally?
they need to have forward growth or enough projection and you need to chew too IF DEBLOATED. if you're bloated then debloat first, and if it doesn't work get implants.

Ok, obviously no matter your bone structure if you have high BF you won’t have hollow cheeks. But, if you have low enough, does your facial structure determine if it is even possible to achieve that look? I imagine it’s related to zygos being high vs low set
Where do u think the hollowness comes from negro. By having wide jaw, forward jaws, cheekb ones, not too wide pallete a hollowness forms between them all