Does clear whey isolate taste nice?

coispet

coispet

Mod
I hate drinking my shitty vanilla whey

Want something that I can drink ice freezing cold throughout the day

Is it any good?

My brother in christ don't do that.

My mom is a vegetarian so she buys whey protein to put into her food. Back when I was gymceling she allowed me to take her whey protein.

After a while I convinced her to buy a chocolate one because I nearly vomited after almost poisoning on that flavorless taste lol.

Its like making a milkshake out of bread and then drinking it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and Jeww
I buy the unflavoured whey isolate to avoid sweeteners

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Whey protein shakes are never gonna be some tasty sweet drink you can sip on during the day sadly. It's just something you have to make and force yourself to drink quickly because they all taste horrible

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and coispet
protein supplements are shit
some of the protein can't even be absorbed in the body
also protein is overrated in the bodybuilding community, carbs are more important
just eat steak and eggs through the day and you have enough protein

• +1
Clear whey as in like the fruit ones? Depends where you get it from but in general I think they’re so much better than the chocolate flavours it’s crazy. Sometikes they have radioactive colours and it’s embarassing to drink and too sweet that it’s sickly sometimes

• +1
Clear whey as in like the fruit ones? Depends where you get it from but in general I think they’re so much better than the chocolate flavours it’s crazy. Sometikes they have radioactive colours and it’s embarassing to drink and too sweet that it’s sickly sometimes
To expand I am not a hater of nromal whey but it’s not something you want to drink. Clear when you will want to drink and you might end up drinking too much in a day and run through it quicker

• +1
I bought the vanilla one and it is disgusting, might buy strawberry next time or just unflavored. I remember buying a "cookies and cream" flavour before and it was also disgusting.

• +1