Does creatine really can rape your hair?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Title. Or its a myth? Talking about irreversible damage, not one that vanishes after discontinuing.

Title. Or its a myth? Talking about irreversible damage, not one that vanishes after discontinuing.
increases dht which is responsible for hair loss but usually shouldn't be a big amount i stopped taking it tho because why potentially worsen my hair loss even by a tiny bit

• +1
Reactions: Roge
increases dht which is responsible for hair loss but usually shouldn't be a big amount i stopped taking it tho because why potentially worsen my hair loss even by a tiny bit
But increasing dht is worth it, no?

hair > everything creatine can offer + it bloats ur face so i don't think it's worth if you want to have and preserve the highest psl possible and let alone you have to pay for it too

• +1
hair > everything creatine can offer + it bloats ur face so i don't think it's worth if you want to have and preserve the highest psl possible and let alone you have to pay for it too
What about using it short term and then stopping?

Unironically bloating slightly ascende me

cap, it increasss water retention tho

• +1
Reactions: Roge and ottomancel
ive seen every influencer ever swear it doesnt bloat your face. it does?

• +1
ive seen every influencer ever swear it doesnt bloat your face. it does?
i took pics before and after stopping it for 1 month and def i had more definition without substantial weight loss , nothing crazy tho

i dont think so if you have good hair genetics you will have hair even on roids

i dont think so if you have good hair genetics you will have hair even on roids
How to know? Look at parents? I'm 18 so no balding yet (thanks to gandy 🙏)