Does dht gel make your cock bigger?

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
Is it regulated? How do I know it will be genuine if bought online?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
After puberty, no.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Jerk off with the power of 1000 sons
On it

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 1329
Is benis size really that big of an issue in USA? Not to brag but usually its the other way for me, femoids 5,9 or its screams of pain :/

Is benis size really that big of an issue in USA? Not to brag but usually its the other way for me, femoids 5,9 or its screams of pain :/
What does 5,9 mean. also I'm English don't lump me in with yanks

its cause they're not turned on

its cause they're not turned on
7/5,5 Im not that sure its only lack of lubrication, going all the way in and it touches the outer wall of wewe and that causes pain (I think)

7/5,5 Im not that sure its only lack of lubrication, going all the way in and it touches the outer wall of wewe and that causes pain (I think)
I'm not talking about lube nimrod. The tissues around the vagina relax to accommodate a penis, the muscles control how ‘loose’ the vagina will be. The toilet expands to accommodate the penetration regardless of size. These muscles expand to accommodate chad's cock.
Also, Sexual arousal forces the cervix and uterus to lift up and out of the way, which causes the upper two-thirds of the vagina to lengthen for chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1329
I'm trying to get to 8x6 penis and also curious. Supplementing vit d and vit k is good until then.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
idk, but 2D JBs make my cock bigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and Extra Chromosome