Does drinking lots of water after hard exercise make you gain weight?

Dicklet3incher

Dicklet3incher

Genetic deadend
For example i was at this gym, i worked out very hard for 2 hours, in these 2 hours i lost 1.5 kilo, but then i went home and drank lots of water because i was dying (and was a retard since i didnt bring water to the gym), went to sleep and then when i woke up i didnt piss much, and the 1 kilo of the 1.5 kilos were back? does the body absord most of the water you drink after long exercise? Please some gymbro enlighten me how this works

you didn't lose weight after working out

you lost the water in your body and drinking water replenishes the water in your body

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, thereallegend, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
you didn't lose weight after working out

you lost the water in your body and drinking water replenishes the water in your body
Yeah.. i obsesively weight myself every day ( sometimes more than once in the day ) and was happy to see some progress after 2 hours of pain 😔, so when does the weight actually drop?

Yeah.. i obsesively weight myself every day ( sometimes more than once in the day ) and was happy to see some progress after 2 hours of pain 😔, so when does the weight actually drop?
If you are on a strict diet and exercise regime, you will see a slight loss after 2 weeks

Sarcoplasmic muscle tissue in other words = fake water muscles

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
If you are on a strict diet and exercise regime, you will see a slight loss after 2 weeks
ok ty for the info, i started from a very bad starting point and thats why the first 20 days of my attempt , i lost 11 kilos

I need to get accustomed to reality i guess that i wont be able to lose 1 kilo every single day 😔, very sad

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz