Does ejaculating actually lead to decreased strength and energy or is this a myth?

Yes has lots of negative effects but the one about testosterone decreasing is a bit of a lie, your androgen receptor count decreases which allows for less androgens to be used

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Deleted member 21297, Sushifart and 3 others
its true but very temporary, perhaps lasts half an hour max

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Its a fucking meme. You have to be giga unhealthy already for it to have an effect. You will recover back to 100% in 15 minutes if you are a healthy guy

• +1
Reactions: AySab, shosuke25, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
Yes has lots of negative effects but the one about testosterone decreasing is a bit of a lie, your androgen receptor count decreases which allows for less androgens to be used
how long for the receptors to get back to normal?

how long for the receptors to get back to normal?
Depends on how long you beat it for, if you have been doing for years now they likely won't go back to normal but it takes ~2 weeks to get to okay function and ~3 months until they are mostly recovered

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and Lucid
I've sharply noticed my grip in gym become stronger from not cooming for 2.5 weeks now.

It would be really weak before

Not a joke btw.

• +1
Reactions: kroenenmaxx and Thebbcmaxxer
if you have been doing for years now they likely won't go back to normal
How much approximately? cause myself and i guess most people used to be coomers when they reached puberty since we didnt know any better jfl, over if that fucked the receptors up for life

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
How much approximately? cause myself and i guess most people used to be coomers when they reached puberty since we didnt know any better jfl, over if that fucked the receptors up for life
man FUCK

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Actually its kinda legit but It depends How is ur lifestyle

man the stuff people will correlate with vigoursly shaking their peen is crazy nowadays

only prob is if ur addicted which then it makes u feel mentally weak ig

It 100% does for me. But everyone's different. For some males it actually makes them more productive

man the stuff people will correlate with vigoursly shaking their peen is crazy nowadays

only prob is if ur addicted which then it makes u feel mentally weak ig
I beat 3x a day and im not addicted i could stop if i wanted to i just dont

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss
It 100% does for me. But everyone's different. For some males it actually makes them more productive
Same after 5 beat sessions i feel extremely productive sleeping 16 hours a day

I beat 3x a day and im not addicted i could stop if i wanted to i just dont
:lul:go on adderal and stim-fap for 15 hours for max productivity jfl

:lul:go on adderal and stim-fap for 15 hours for max productivity jfl
LMAO 💀 i wanted to get adderall, u should check our the methylene blue thread, it seems to work like adderall after u check it out watch this video

Everything he says in the vid is true besides the doses he said 55 per kg thats like a galloon of mblue a day 💀

After read this:

I did alot of research on it
Seems to have almost no sides
And ive seen someone claim long term (2 years without sides)

Also seen adhd ppl takes it as a replacement for adderall

and u can get it easily on amazon usp grade

will read the thread tommorow and watch the vid, looks good from what ive previewed of tje thread.

methylene blue seems super good from what ive studied before.

For me it absolutely does. Every time I coom no matter by my right hand or with a bitch I feel like I've wasted my body resources (sperm contains a shit ton of vitamins, where do you think they come from? YOU, these vitamins are excreted from your body) and I feel drained for a long time afterwards usually and I become less NT cause my social anxiety increases and also get lazy and unmotivated (prolly bc my lizard brain thinks we get to coom = we get bitches, our main biological need is fulfilled, what else is there to strive for? Now go relax and play some vidya or some shit).

But tbh I have a bunch of chronic conditions so I guess if you're already unhealthy to begin with you especially definitely shouldn't coom, try lowering it to like three-four times a month I'd suggest

Oh and if you're with a bitch you don't have to always coom, hold it, don't look at her ass while you fuck her try to not overstimulate yourself, don't get yourself to the point of edging or you'll get blue balls and will have to coom to stop it