Does Elliot Rodger have a recessed chin?

kurd

kurd

kurd
i have the exact same chin

• JFL
Reactions: budgie
Yes you are recessed

No. He has a slight overbite and his teeth are just too forward, but if you look at the distance from his ramus to his chin it’s decent

*did

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4 and violentino
Give it up folks, einstein over here has something to say. What's that buddy? Wha- A grammatical error?!? WHAT?!? B... Bu... That can't be possible! Surely not! A GRAMMAR MISTAKE? IN **MY** SIGHT?!? What a great, absolute miracle that you and your 257 IQ Brain was here to correct it! Thank you! Have my grattitude, Actually, What's your cashapp? I'd like to give you 20$... Know what? While we're at it have the keys to my car. Actually, no, scratch that. Have the keys to my house, go watch my kids grow up and fuck my wife. Also, my Paypal username and password is: Iilfaggot420 and niggerareretarded69. Go have fun. Thank you for your work.

• JFL
Reactions: kingpiin
No. He has a slight overbite and his teeth are just too forward, but if you look at the distance from his ramus to his chin it’s decent
what surgeries should one do to fix overbite

keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
By this logic Jeremy Meeks is also recessed
one case has nothing to do with the other, clearly this guy is way more recessed than meeks

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
but meeks is recessed, as everyone in modern world is

It's not his chin that is recessed, but his lower third in general
Elliot had actually a good jaw and chin, but he was cucked by the overbite

Would need to see a proper side picture. But it could be literally that, recessed chin (and not recessed mandible).

ahh.. would have gotten away with it if he was 6'2

• +1
Reactions: sozz
he wouldnt have done a thing if he was 6'0
some sweet girl would have noticed how mysterious and brooding he was and tried to talk to him.
it would happen when he was in middle school and then he would become a well adjusted kid and he would never have asked to go to isla vista in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: sozz
so let’s use our eyes to see if his chin is recessed! after looking at the photo (with eyes open btw) we can see that he does have some chin recession. hope this helps!
he doesnt, its overbite