Does everyone get a complete social circle reset once they enter Uni?

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Is this true. Will uni be my first ever chance to finally build a strong social circle? I legit can’t mess that up, but how do u do it. Do u just grab everyone’s socials u see there and text everyone?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Deleted member 60224
Building a social circle in uni is impossible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Pikabro, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Do u just grab everyone’s socials u see there and text everyone?
You don't.They have to grab you and not the other way round

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
after the first month it’s pretty hard

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Pikabro, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
I ain't kidding boyo. You'll be mocked and humiliated by toilets if you are subHTN.

• JFL
I haven’t talked to anybody in uni yet other than 1 or 2 school friends

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Nick.Harte
Yes if by "reset" you mean wiped clean
Making friends in universe/college is twice as difficult as it is in high school
Making them once you are out of that is borderline impossible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, Pikabro and Nick.Harte
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mastermind and ElTruecel
social circelis genetic too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Pikabro and Nick.Harte
If they don't talk to you = OVER
Idk how you’re even supposed to talk to people here. Last semester tbf I rarely went because I was virtually a neet. But idk how people who don’t dorm talk to people JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Nick.Harte
Yes if by "reset" you mean wiped clean
Making friends in universe/college is twice as difficult as it is in high school
Making them once you are out of that is borderline impossible
It depends if you dorm or not.

But idk how people who don’t dorm talk to people JFL.
Just put themselves out there and do the bare minimum.That's it. If you have to calculate = Over

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
It’s impossible for me ngl. The best opportunity to make friends was school or country equiv of 15-18 ‘higher vocation’ institutions and extracurriculars in your youth and I wasted it being a dopey imbecile.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Mastermind
Building a social circle in uni is impossible
I somehow managed to get a group of friends from my accom in my first week, but half of them barely do anything

I have no friends on my course or elsewhere tho, and stopped going to lectures after first year pretty much

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
NOT if you are at least mtn-htn
Idk I didn't go to uni but observing the people I know I can tell they didn't make any new friends after HS
Once highschool ends your circle is fixed, if you have none by that point shit is fucked, you have to resort to Tinder for sex

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Just put themselves out there and do the bare minimum.That's it. If you have to calculate = Over
I did a shit course ngl. It’s full of foids and whites. Should’ve chose an ethnic course. But ofc I had to be a delusional retard who never does the research and never gets down to reality

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
It isn't so hard jfl
Sit next to random people in class and make small talk, and please, do NOT think of the blackpill then
Also, bonus points talking to the uggos and loners ganged together
Join actual clubs you're interested in and make friends there

• JFL
Guys in this thread saying it's "impossible" are just flat-out wrong btw. It's very doable to make friends at Uni but you have to actively seek them out. Don't expect shit to fall on your lap.

Start convos, speak to people in your accommodation, hang out with them, attend clubs/ social events, talk to random people in the library or whatever, get their contacts then form a friendship with them and their friends too. You have to actively work for it but it's very very possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, Nick.Harte, Pikabro and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind
It isn't so hard jfl
Sit next to random people in class and make small talk, and please, do NOT think of the blackpill then
It takes 0 effort tbh. If they think it's hard = Nver began

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
I did a shit course ngl. It’s full of foids and whites. Should’ve chose an ethnic course. But ofc I had to be a delusional retard who never does the research and never gets down to reality
Did? Were u kicked out

• Hmm...
Wrong. Your face does 90% of the work
Being GL helps. But guys don't care as much as women do (about having GL friendships) you just need to have common interests and be low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Mastermind and Pikabro
Guys in this thread saying it's "impossible" are just flat-out wrong btw. It's very doable to make friends at Uni but you have to actively seek them out. Don't expect shit to fall on your lap.

Start convos, speak to people in your accommodation, hang out with them, attend clubs/ social events, talk to random people in the library or whatever, get their contacts then form a friendship with them and their friends too. You have to actively work for it but it's very very possible.
Yeah but that’s the thing you have to be proactive not a rotter type. I think strategy matters tho. You need to pick the right course and a dorm with people like you. Incel who moves in with sexhaver normies will just kill himself in a week for example.
Did? Were u kicked out
not yet.

• +1
It isn't so hard jfl
Forced clingy small talk comes off as autistic
Clubbing alone is probably worse

Losers. I know a lot of guys, especially pretty boys who made it.
What if you study IT like I was and even if you get to make friends they are all nerds who will never introduce you to a single foid
Because that's what happened to me, I spent the entirety of my teenage years in sausagefests
This is a main reason why I eventually gave up and said fuck all, I was tired of being surrounded by men

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Yeah but that’s the thing you have to be proactive not a rotter type. I think strategy matters tho. You need to pick the right course and a dorm with people like you. Incel who moves in with sexhaver normies will just kill himself in a week for example.
For sure, but you should be at a uni and on a course with people who are hopefully similar to you anyways. But clubs are 100% the place to go though for common interests. If I could go back in time I'd join all the clubs at Uni but I was too high inhib back then + COVID

For sure, but you should be at a uni and on a course with people who are hopefully similar to you anyways. But clubs are 100% the place to go though for common interests. If I could go back in time I'd join all the clubs at Uni but I was too high inhib back then + COVID
Hardcore mode
What if you are out of uni and a wagecuck

Hardcore mode
What if you are out of uni and a wagecuck
Harder out of Uni, but the exact same premise applies.

Clubs/ teams are optimal. You meet similar people with similar interests who are around your age range. From there you can become friends with them and also any friend groups they have too. It sounds cringe but you just have to put yourself out there and start convos, stuff happens when you take action, not when you sit back and watch.

What if you study IT like I was and even if you get to make friends they are all nerds who will never introduce you to a single foid
Excuse. Just put yourself out there should be enough. Walking around the campus as a HTN should be enough. I’ve seen a lot of guys getting num of females like that. Just be attractive theory. They already decided whether they wanted to mate with you or not in 13ms. No need to be in the same class as them.( that’s cope)

• +1
Reactions: DarkWanderer
You get a social circle reset once every surgery lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051