Does fapping cause stunted growth in puberty ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Title, also does fapping lower Testosterone levels ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
No and no

• +1
Reactions: wsada and maxxmclooks
Title, also does fapping lower Testosterone levels ?
no nigga most chads are fucking in their whole puberty still they turn out tall its nutrition and your ancestral nutrition that determines height

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, moon666 and autistic_tendencies
no nigga most chads are fucking in their whole puberty still they turn out tall its nutrition and your ancestral nutrition that determines height
I think it goes deeper your height is like a karmic punishment or gift

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Aesthetic.pilled, aestheticsrespecter and 1 other person
no, but if u eat carbs after 18 it will start to stun your growth after like 2-3 weeks

i dont think so if it were karmic then good looking manlets would not exiest
The good looking manlet has to suffer knowing how much more he could accomplish if he were taller

No this is probably the most retarded theory to come out looksmax

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and viniciz
Well ive been fapping even before puberty and im now 16 at 6’1
nigger why do you want to ruin your bone density with aromatase inhibitors at 6'1 16 years old?? retards.org

nigger why do you want to ruin your bone density with aromatase inhibitors at 6'1 16 years old?? retards.org
Because 185cm(6'1) is a manlet height in a world where all 13 yo zoomers are 190cm(6'3)

Even the girls are saying any man below 190 cm is a literal child

Moldova rn, but its pretty much similar around Europe
Never been so over bhai i hope you can hit 190. if not geomaxx to some shortcel country or just Italy or Spain

brootal are you from NL?
The more developed country you move in the taller men will be, germany for example, even while being full of immigrants still manage to have blonde 6'3 chads all around it, many polish and ukranian women just leave their countries blaming men there for misogyny(they are feminists) just to move to germany and find some sort of Francisco and be a trad wife because men in their homeland are not as beautiful

Never been so over bhai i hope you can hit 190. if not geomaxx to some shortcel country or just Italy or Spain
Italy should be even taller plus full of chads as well idk tho, thanks a lot

nah ive been to italy and france and most of the men were 175-185 you should be good. dont believe everything on incel forums bhai

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Weter
nah ive been to italy and france and most of the men were 175-185 you should be good. dont believe everything on incel forums bhai
Are you american? Do you know how tall is US on average?

Moldova rn, but its pretty much similar around Europe
Moldavia has an average height shorter then 180cm, shortest in the region i believe

Are you american? Do you know how tall is US on average?
not american. theyre pretty tall over there id say the average for zoomers is like 5 10 to 6 feet

• +1
Reactions: Weter
Idk about Italy but in Barcelona i was taller then 95% of men with 185cm

Idk about Italy but in Barcelona i was taller then 95% of men with 185cm
yeah hese forums make i seem like you neet to be 2m to stand out in Europe

• +1
Reactions: Weter
Moldavia has an average height shorter then 180cm, shortest in the region i believe
Yeah i mean google's data apply for late boomers and old men who starved because of Russian commies, but when we talk about height we cant just ignore height inflation and that average gen Z and gen alpha(the skibidi toilet generation will be even taller) got way taller and average 14yo will be 188cm and above

Yeah i mean google's data apply for late boomers and old men who starved because of Russian commies, but when we talk about height we cant just ignore height inflation and that average gen Z and gen alpha(the skibidi toilet generation will be even taller) got way taller and average 14yo will be 188cm and above
We can just wish that gen alpha will never discover these forums and they wont hop on "heightmaxxing" at 10 years old

No they don't apply to boomers, almost all European height averages are taken for men below 30yo. Average height doesn't increase indefinitely, it will reach a certain point and stop when the genetic limit is accomplished, for humans 185cm is the actual peak genetic average height in optimal conditions and sexual selection. Also Moldava is shorter then even Spain :lul:

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
So height is more important than physique for physically attracting a women ?

So height is more important than physique for physically attracting a women ?
Well i have a lot of 165cm gymcels in my gym that are extra lean and inject a ton of steroids in themselves, they wear gymshark shirt and still girls just ew at them because they are taller then the gymcel

no, but if u eat carbs after 18 it will start to stun your growth after like 2-3 weeks
what the fuck you retard? not eating carbs stunt growth dumb faggot.

no nigga i fapped everyday 3-4 times and grew 5 cm every month

Yes, my dick is only 7 inches now instead of 9 inches.

No, I think fapping correlates with high testosterone. I started puberty really early I was getting erections since I was like 9-10 and had my first wet dream at like 12. I broke out with crazy bad achne, my voice dropped multiple times throughout puberty, and I was always horny. I also grew to a fairly "impressive" height considering my parents aren't tall, I was one of those people who sprung like a weed then just randomly stopped. My mom is 5'5 my dad is a weak 6 feet and I'm 186cm.

wish i could only cum like once a week but i swear after a day i just make grunts