does fashion even matter?

Fr0st

Fr0st

Bronze
this is a model in shitty clothing is it even worth it if you look like shit?

Attachments

• 9f252de4733442e45cf4b7e58857bc2f--skirts-for-men-prada-spring.jpg
    9f252de4733442e45cf4b7e58857bc2f--skirts-for-men-prada-spring.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
Can boost MTN+ SMV

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Fr0st
Can boost MTN+ SMV
feel like frame and height maxing is more beneficial to fashion theres a reason model agencies look for people who are tall and have broad shoulders it makes the clothing look better

feel like frame and height maxing is more beneficial to fashion theres a reason model agencies look for people who are tall and have broad shoulders it makes the clothing look better
True but if ur not tall or broad shoulders u might as well fashionmaxx ofc looks is still king

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Fr0st
True but if ur not tall or broad shoulders u might as well fashionmaxx ofc looks is still king
yea your right i might as well invest in fashion i have the money thanks man

fashion does matter.

just buy black clothes, trust me, you will look more attractive if you just wear all black.

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars
yea your right i might as well invest in fashion i have the money thanks man
Looksmaxxing is about doing everything u can to increase ur SMV. Face, race, frame, height is 90% of what matters, but the other 10% like moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing, NTmaxxing, socialcirclemaxxing, fashionmaxxing is still beneficial to ur SMV

Looksmaxxing is about doing everything u can to increase ur SMV. Face, race, frame, height is 90% of what matters, but the other 10% like moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing, NTmaxxing, socialcirclemaxxing, fashionmaxxing is still beneficial to ur SMV
yea tbh ive only really been focusing on the 90/ i should listen to your advice

everything looks cool on a attractive person but yeah style can help a mtn lower then that no

Photo you posted answers it for you because he looks like shit, his frame got ruined from these clown clothes look at his fucking hips dawg

• +1
Reactions: Fr0st
Photo you posted answers it for you because he looks like shit, his frame got ruined from these clown clothes look at his fucking hips dawg
imo he still looks great and the clothes dont really effect his looks although it does affect his smv like the other guy said

this is a model in shitty clothing is it even worth it if you look like shit?
if you tall and skinny if give you such a good halo basicaly can get any alt girl you want.