Does Gymmax affect height growth?

S

solo.

Ricecel
Does lifting weights affect my growth??

• +1
Reactions: LightStruck
Nah bro, all u need is good form, and don’t do much heavy weight on rack squats and deadlift, everything else is fine with good form. Stg this question is asked twice a week

• +1
Reactions: Anth0ny
no, only if you injure a growth plate.
doesn't mean you should gymcel tho

• +1
Reactions: Anth0ny and butterworld
Nah bro, all u need is good form, and don’t do much heavy weight on rack squats and deadlift, everything else is fine with good form. Stg this question is asked twice a week
i asked because i keep seeing a lot of heightmaxx posts saying gymmaxx is cope if your trying to grow.

blackgymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: silencio
If it is moderate, no. If it's excessive, obviously yes

• +1
então levantar 3 x por semana é moderado?
I'm not just referring to the quantity per week, but rather the quality of the force exerted. 4 times a week with moderate exercise will give you muscle and will not harm its growth.

• +1
no, only if you injure a growth plate.
doesn't mean you should gymcel tho
The thing is most arent getting enough nutrition and sleep to make up for gymcelling and height in most it will stunt

• +1
you need to lift extremely heavy with terrible form and even then that can be fixed by stretching and hanging on pull up bars, the mechanism of action is your spine being compressed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Anth0ny
Basically, no.

No not at all in the slightest bit unless you were to ego lift on deadlifts or squats