Does having a Net worth of $ 10 million mean you have $10 million in cash/in the bank ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Title

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: micropp, sudanguy, Zonar and 5 others
no

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, bwrauycnee, Infinite and 6 others
Average IQ of .org @St.TikTokcel

Tf you think NET means?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, Dunkelheit, sudanguy and 24 others
net worth is the worth of all of your assets, car, house, bank, allat yk
Ohhhhh, Ok that makes sense, but won't my Net worth fluctuate due to the value of my asset for example my car lowering in value from its original value making it less hence decreasing my net worth ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
Ohhhhh, Ok that makes sense, but won't my Net worth fluctuate due to the value of my asset for example my car lowering in value from its original value making it less hence decreasing my net worth ?
yeah it fluctuates a lot usually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
depends on state n country u can prob find calculators online
I see, but is having a good house necessary for a Chad ? Or can Chad still live a enjoyable fun life living in his cheap apartment ?

• +1
I see, but is having a good house necessary for a Chad ? Or can Chad still live a enjoyable fun life living in his cheap apartment ?
would chad be happy living in mumbai slums?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
What's more stable is salary, what is $1.5 million a year salary after tax ?
you will pay at least 40-45% of that in most of the countries. there're countries you'd pay around 5-15% tho.

Wait, you know what's funny tho, Sean o pry makes $1.5 million a year and did that for who knows how long but it would be at minimum 4 years were he made $1.5 million a year so why do you think he still lives in a apartment in New York ?
new york is rly good location for modeling, but me personally im moving away from there thats fucking retarded jfl

you will pay at least 40-45% of that in most of the countries. there're countries you'd pay around 5-15% tho.
what countries are those ?

new york is rly good location for modeling, but me personally im moving away from there thats fucking retarded jfl
Yeah, and opry is 35 but still does not want to move in the outback and retire with all that money he made looking left at the camera and squinting his eyes.

• +1
Yeah, and opry is 35 but still does not want to move in the outback and retire with all that money he made looking left at the camera and squinting his eyes.
ridiculous lmao

ridiculous lmao
no joke, all he does is look at the camera squinting his eyes, after he says "Damn such a long day at work, so tired" then, he sees a construction worker fatigued asf physically, mentally, and spiritually on the subway back to his apartment and then hes like "Damn people work ?"

no joke, all he does is look at the camera squinting his eyes, after he says "Damn such a long day at work, so tired" then, he sees a construction worker fatigued asf physically, mentally, and spiritually on the subway back to his apartment and then hes like "Damn people work ?"
welp no point in getting mad about what you dont have !! Whitepill >>

bros tryna calculate his net worth to snare college chicks

2024 🙌

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(joking btw)

net worth is the worth of all of your assets, car, house, bank, allat yk
Networth = Total Assets - Total Liabilities

If you have a house, it's worth 300k, but your mortgage is for 200k of the house, your net worth based on the house is 300k - 200k = 100k. The average IQ on this board is approaching room temperatures ngl.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Networth = Total Assets - Total Liabilities

If you have a house, it's worth 300k, but your mortgage is for 200k of the house, your net worth based on the house is 300k - 200k = 100k. The average IQ on this board is approaching room temperatures ngl.
im young also this is retard thread

im young also this is retard thread
Do you Gymcel ? (My Squat Max is 167.5kg (Full depth), 195kg deadlift (conventional with no straps or chalk), and 120kg Bench press (With no pause).

Do you Gymcel ? (My Squat Max is 167.5kg (Full depth), 195kg deadlift (conventional with no straps or chalk), and 120kg Bench press (With no pause).
no but i want to get into it my bench is 115lb x3

In 99% of cases no

• +1
Reactions: Sny and Deleted member 57122
Its like Google doesn't exist....

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
my net worth is negative 80.000

u mirin?

My "net worth" is currently about 1.6 million USD, but that doesn't mean it's all in cash. It's spread out between stocks, bonds, real estate, cryptocurrency, gold and cash.

My "net worth" is currently about 1.6 million USD, but that doesn't mean it's all in cash. It's spread out between stocks, bonds, real estate, cryptocurrency, gold and cash.
Jfl nice brag mirin

Jfl nice brag mirin
Ok, I'll humble brag. 1.6 million doesn't buy that much these days. Actually, that's a fact, especially when you live in NY.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back