• Jack Black is the devil

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Jack Black

Jack Black

Legend of the Rent Free

Please tell me
iu

Now YOU may think oh its just a hand sign, it doesn't mean anything, well if your thinking that don't be so sure, If I was a devil worshiper, and I did secret satanic signs as a salute to the devil, I would try to trick the entire world, into thinking the signs that give praise to Satan, don't actually mean anything, that way Satan can get more praise, so if your throwing up any of the signs you saw in the above link, your worshipping the devil, and you may see celebrities throwing up these hand signs and say, well they don't know what their doing...YES THEY DO, they are in theIlluminati control, IT MAKES SENSE THAT THEY ARE THROWING UP DEVIL WORSHIPING SIGNS.
We have to shape an “International Order” that can meet the challenges of our generation. The U.S. must shape a “(New) World Order” as reliant on the force of diplomacy as on the might of its military to lead.” ~ Obama

Obama in 2008 in Berlin
~ “But the burdens of “Global Citizenship” continue to bind us together. I speak to you not as a candidate for President, but as a citizen – a proud citizen of the United States, and a fellow “Citizen of the World.” People of Berlin – people of the world – this is our moment. This is our time.”

Now YOU may think oh its just a hand sign, it doesn't mean anything, well if your thinking that don't be so sure, If I was a devil worshiper, and I did secret satanic signs as a salute to the devil, I would try to trick the entire world, into thinking the signs that give praise to Satan, don't actually mean anything, that way Satan can get more praise, so if your throwing up any of the signs you saw in the above link, your worshipping the devil, and you may see celebrities throwing up these hand signs and say, well they don't know what their doing...YES THEY DO, they are in theIlluminati control, IT MAKES SENSE THAT THEY ARE THROWING UP DEVIL WORSHIPING SIGNS.
We have to shape an “International Order” that can meet the challenges of our generation. The U.S. must shape a “(New) World Order” as reliant on the force of diplomacy as on the might of its military to lead.” ~ Obama

Obama in 2008 in Berlin
~ “But the burdens of “Global Citizenship” continue to bind us together. I speak to you not as a candidate for President, but as a citizen – a proud citizen of the United States, and a fellow “Citizen of the World.” People of Berlin – people of the world – this is our moment. This is our time.”
What can the Illuminati offer Jack Black? He already has everything, I think you are lying.

The entire case that these people worship the devil is not based simply on them using this hand signal. Multiple other factors come into play such as their position in mainstream media, the amount of influence they have been given, money they have been given, subliminal satanic symbols in music videos etc etc

THIS HAND SIGNAL IS BUT A RULE OF THUMB YOU CAN USE, but many other factors must be considered. simply note that it IS a satanic salute and then futher study the individuals work.

Also to the people who say "Its the love you deaf sign" .. "its the hook em texas horns" ... "its this sign its that sign" ... please look just a little deeper
DtVtnRMXgAAFAb4
DtVtnRMXgAAFAb4
DtVtnRMXgAAFAb4
DtVtnRMXgAAFAb4
DtVtnRMXgAAFAb4
DtVtnRMXgAAFAb4
DtVtnRMXgAAFAb4
DtVtnRMXgAAFAb4

Last edited:
The entire case that these people worship the devil is not based simply on them using this hand signal. Multiple other factors come into play such as their position in mainstream media, the amount of influence they have been given, money they have been given, subliminal satanic symbols in music videos etc etc

THIS HAND SIGNAL IS BUT A RULE OF THUMB YOU CAN USE, but many other factors must be considered. simply note that it IS a satanic salute and then futher study the individuals work.

Also to the people who say "Its the love you deaf sign" .. "its the hook em texas horns" ... "its this sign its that sign" ... please look just a little deeper
View attachment 104239View attachment 104239View attachment 104239View attachment 104239View attachment 104239View attachment 104239View attachment 104239View attachment 104239
How deep is Jack Black involved in this?