Does jutting show maximum potential?

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

Diamond
For example, when I jut as far is i can or about 75% of the way there my jaw looks so fucking good and makes me lose my subhumanity. But is how you look when jutting your “potential”to how you would look normally from looksmaxxing, for example like roid maxxing during puberty

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
jutting makes you look like a literal retard

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, Newday*V3, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
basically kinda yes. Go do genio
, when I jut as far is i can or about 75% of the way there my jaw looks so fucking good and makes me lose my subhumanity.
if this is true

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Depends on your bite.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Regular bite 1-2mm overbite my whole life but i had deep bite for 6 months bc of that faggot mike mew
Your bite is normal then. How did you fix your deep bite ?

Is your chin is recessed, consider genio I guess ?

For example, when I jut as far is i can or about 75% of the way there my jaw looks so fucking good and makes me lose my subhumanity. But is how you look when jutting your “potential”to how you would look normally from looksmaxxing, for example like roid maxxing during puberty
wtf is jutting

• JFL
Reactions: aber
Your bite is normal then. How did you fix your deep bite ?

Is your chin is recessed, consider genio I guess ?
I just fixed it by giving myself a normal bite after realizing i fucked up. Fixed very fast cause i only had deep bite for a few months

Idk if my chin is recessed but my whole jaw is

wtf is jutting

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
people who have recessed mandibles benefit from jutting their jaw, I dont see how this is a tough concept to grasp
I don't know how it would magically set more forward just because you move it forward. please explain that

people who have recessed mandibles benefit from jutting their jaw, I dont see how this is a tough concept to grasp
if its like mewing after 16 where u do it in public to look less subhuman, I get that

• +1
I don't know how it would magically set more forward just because you move it forward. please explain that
dude, people with recessed chins will jut to appear like they don't have recessed jaw

dude, people with recessed chins will jut to appear like they don't have recessed jaw
Ok understand. I support jutting then, GO JUTTERS!!!!!!

• +1
Truth is, if you know what jutting is, it's already over.

I'm getting bimax and will answer that question by posting a jutting pic and comparing that with the actual result.

• Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho