does looksmaxxing count as self improvement?

T

truecel12

hgh at 5'10 14
this sounds so stupid but i dont think ive ever realized that looksmaxxing is just an extention of self improvement

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
The top of the iceberg is just normal redpilled self care and stuff. But if u go deeper it gets a lot more blackpilled and very incel, bcs surgeries and genetics plays a big role then.

So I would call it "autistic self improvement“

• +1
Reactions: ominion
The top of the iceberg is just normal redpilled self care and stuff. But if u go deeper it gets a lot more blackpilled and very incel, bcs surgeries and genetics plays a big role then.

So I would call it "autistic self improvement“
tbh even pretty bad genetics can be saved through surgery. too bad most normies are too high inhib to go through with them. average ethnik in australia is borderline deformed

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
it depends on you . If you know looks play a big role in life , not just in dating , you might get very cynical about people . But if you accept the blackpill'' you already know looks matter in life and you accept you will be treated better if you would somehow become good looking.

it depends on you . If you know looks play a big role in life , not just in dating , you might get very cynical about people . But if you accept the blackpill'' you already know looks matter in life and you accept you will be treated better if you would somehow become good looking.
it is unfair, im going to be honest. abused dogs go down rabbitholes and bring back the truth and they try to climb out of the pit. they arent able to escape their genetic destiny.

suddenly, mtn normies invade the forum (me included but im ltn) and take their hard work, and increase the competition dramatically.

tbh most guys should looksmax. unless you are genetic shit a ltn could reach mtn-high mtn depending on whats holding them back. thank god my biggest falios are fixxable.

Yes, autistic self improvement

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Does
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
count as being wet?

this sounds so stupid but i dont think ive ever realized that looksmaxxing is just an extention of self improvement
If you do some stuff like skincare and get a professional haircut and it helps you in your job/school and professional life then yes, its self improvement.

If you do stuff like hit the gym hard or go on some extreme diet to get 8 pack abs in the hopes that you can lock down a HTB but it doesnt happen then no thats not self improvement thats cope.

Its only self improvement if there are some tangible results after around a year or 2.