Does mewing really work? And any proof?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Is it just a meme or does it really work?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and BrettyBoy
Meow.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 2205
For mouthbreathers, yes.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 1551
the maxilla change theory sound possible but there is no 100% definitive proof

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheChosenChad and Vitruvian
No. The 'evidence' that people provide are so singular that they can easily be dismissed. For example, the 'evidence' someone might provide might be some post on r/orthodontics of some guy who has a better jawline, but that is poor evidence. Browsing that subreddit gives you a false impression that mewing works, but what one has realize people are only going to post if they claim they see improvement. This therefore exaggerates peoples expectations. Think about all the people who have gotten no results from mewing (myself included, and don't give me that 'wrong technique' bullshit). The people who have gotten no results from mewing far outnumber those who claim they have gotten results. There are a variety of reasons why someone can get improvement.

Ultimately the 'proof' for mewing relies on singular pieces of evidence. Saying mewing works because some people on r/orthodontics post pictures claiming it works is like saying smoking doesn't cause cancer because my grandad smoked and lived to 94. Both pieces of evidence are too singular.

Mike Mew is nothing but a charlatan who is trying to make a quick buck through YouTube ad revenue and merchandise.

The only good reason to mew is to stop mouthbreathing, only because you look ridiculous when mouthbreathing.

Starting to mew with the expectation that your jawline is going to improve is like starting smoking with the expectation that you won't damage your health because my grandad lived to 94.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Newguyaround, HighIQcel, Deleted member 2012 and 6 others

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Just dont mouthbreathe, have correct posture, mewing will come automatically.
Dont expect any changes though
And dont push your tongue for hours on your palate with force.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2012 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and You
No. The 'evidence' that people provide are so singular that they can easily be dismissed. For example, the 'evidence' someone might provide might be some post on r/orthodontics of some guy who has a better jawline, but that is poor evidence. Browsing that subreddit gives you a false impression that mewing works, but what one has realize people are only going to post if they claim they see improvement. This therefore exaggerates peoples expectations. Think about all the people who have gotten no results from mewing (myself included, and don't give me that 'wrong technique' bullshit). The people who have gotten no results from mewing far outnumber those who claim they have gotten results. There are a variety of reasons why someone can get improvement.

Ultimately the 'proof' for mewing relies on singular pieces of evidence. Saying mewing works because some people on r/orthodontics post pictures claiming it works is like saying smoking doesn't cause cancer because my grandad smoked and lived to 94. Both pieces of evidence are too singular.

Mike Mew is nothing but a charlatan who is trying to make a quick buck through YouTube ad revenue and merchandise.

The only good reason to mew is to stop mouthbreathing, only because you look ridiculous when mouthbreathing.

Starting to mew with the expectation that your jawline is going to improve is like starting smoking with the expectation that you won't damage your health because my grandad lived to 94.
maybe but same for bodybuilding subs, most people get shit results
the fact that there are some good before and afters shows that it works for some

high IQ, thanks for crushing these copefags dreams.

You want better face?

Mutiliate yourself by dangerous surgery. No short cuts, pussies!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AdamLamberg, Guest, kobecel and 2 others
Pics bro?
You can see here a big diference for only 6 months mainly on my jawline and on the bottom black and white pic yo can apreciatte also cheekbones gains.

Attachments

• IMG_2019-06-17_19-25-22.JPG
    IMG_2019-06-17_19-25-22.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 352
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AdamLamberg, Thushespokeofit, TheChosenChad and 3 others
You can see here a big diference for only 6 months mainly on my jawline and on the bottom black and white pic yo can apreciatte also cheekbones gains.
Looks same. It seems you just lost the bloat in your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AdamLamberg, pisslord and 1 other person
Maxillary remodeling gonna take years probably. Mandibular hinges around half a year from personal experience. Expansion devices are a must.

Looks same. It seems you just lost the bloat in your face
I have the same body fat percentage man I can really see big changes on my personal point of view any way i'm only 6 months in and there is a lot of work to do otherwise this is my case and in my opinion mewing and chewing does work!

You just frauded in the top right one retard

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, AdamLamberg, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Mike Mew is right in his theory that mouth breathing disrupts the face. But that only applies to children. You can't save a person who has a chronic mouth breathing with mewing. The best thing to do in this case is to wear braces and have jaw surgery. So even if you are mouth breather, you can still reach your genetic potential with surgery and braces.

Nice jaw jutting boyo.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, AdamLamberg, Mansnob and 1 other person
Mike Mew is right in his theory that mouth breathing disrupts the face. But that only applies to children. You can't save a person who has a chronic mouth breathing with mewing. The best thing to do in this case is to wear braces and have jaw surgery. So even if you are mouth breather, you can still reach your genetic potential with surgery and braces.
I was a mouthbreather from 12 to 18 years old, when I was 10-11 had a decent forward grow face now thanks to mewing and chewing I'am recovering all the damage that mouthbreather years produce me I think that at 18/21 old you can change maybe at 25 it's too late. You guys really don't see any difference? 6 months ago I didn't had any jawline definition and now I can see some...

Attachments

• IMG_2019-06-17_20-33-56.JPG
    IMG_2019-06-17_20-33-56.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 310
I was a mouthbreather from 12 to 18 years old, when I was 10-11 had a decent forward grow face now thanks to mewing and chewing I'am recovering all the damage that mouthbreather years produce me I think that at 18/21 old you can change maybe at 25 it's too late. You guys really don't see any difference? 6 months ago I didn't had any jawline definition and now I can see some...
Did you have extremely crooked teeth in that 6 years of mouth breathing? If your answer is no, you weren't mouth breather. This photo is not convincing at all.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Mansnob
it works period

solid progress jfl at the copers saying theu cant see it
what was your routine?

solid progress jfl at the copers saying theu cant see it
what was your routine?
Hahaha thanks man! Yeah I think that for only 6 months it's a solid progress, but there is a lot to improve! I doo hard chewing for 1-2 hours a day, then I do soft mewing during all the day alternating with some hardmewing every hour like 10-15 m of hardmewing, then before sleeping I do 3 sets of 20 reps of mckenzie chintucks, I also tape my mouth for not to mouthbreathe at night and finally just remind you of mantain a good posture all day. Also I drink a ton of water a day for avoid bloated face that's all.

Any of you mongoloids who payed attention in their high school physics class would know that mewing works
No opposition to gravity = face would obviously grow downwards due to unopposed force
Tongue apply pressure to roof of mouth = gravity is opposed and the increase in net force makes the maxilla face grow upwards
You can use the same exact principle for the tongue expanding the palate/keeping teeth straight
Imagine you have a lump of plato and you put your hand in the middle of it? What does it do it gets wider and bigger holy shit

you don’t need studies when you can use basic physics and a brain

Any of you mongoloids who payed attention in their high school physics class would know that mewing works
No opposition to gravity = face would obviously grow downwards due to unopposed force
Tongue apply pressure to roof of mouth = gravity is opposed and the increase in net force makes the maxilla face grow upwards
You can use the same exact principle for the tongue expanding the palate/keeping teeth straight
Imagine you have a lump of plato and you put your hand in the middle of it? What does it do it gets wider and bigger holy shit

Then why is mewing not worldwide famous if it works? Then there would be chads everywhere

Then why is mewing not worldwide famous if it works? Then there would be chads everywhere
I could make argument for him:
1. Because it is (Mew is getting ton of attention)

2. It is new.

3. It takes a lot of time, so after 10 years we might see more Chaddier people.

4. People are lazy. Same argument "if gym worked why is everyone not rich" "if being a businessman worked why is not everyone a milli?" "if jelqing worked why isn't everyone packing an 8 incher?" Because it is HARD to change habits like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Marsiere214, Lifemax and 1 other person
This is like the dumbest argument anyone can make
mewing has just gained prevalence in the past few months and is blowing up (unfortunatly)

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Marsiere214 and AdamLamberg

Didn't read
This is like the dumbest argument anyone can make
mewing has just gained prevalence in the past few months and is blowing up (unfortunatly)
retard

BRO who the FUCK is that predator looking ass nigga :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• WTF
Reactions: AdamLamberg
H
Didn't read

retard

BRO who the FUCK is that predator looking ass nigga :lul::lul::lul::lul:
It was some guy who got arrested at the zoo like 4 years ago for harassment lmfao
I think he got out of the gorilla cage

This
I mewed and saw improvements but I’m 99% sure it was late puberty and not the mewing
Correlation doesn’t mean causation

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
No

to gravity = face would obviously grow downwards due to unopposed force

Nobody's arguing that mewing works or anything, I believe so. The problem is that people who are age of 16-18 believe that mewing can change their face and somehow makes them chad. A person who claims to be mouth breather in childhood can't save his face with putting his fucking tongue through the roof of his mouth.

99508fd885d783542fe4cb21955c8157--the-shape-mouths.jpg

Fucking lol if you think mewing can save this kind of subhumanity.

Jutting in 2nd pic on top. Why tf u fraudin
Also due to jutting ur bite looks underbite-ish. Post pics of ur chewing bite from side view

Last edited:

Lol prove your theory about mewing

Otherwise I’m not gonna listen to an Incel

I’ve actualy noticed some results from it even though I didn’t believe it.