Does milk on your undereyes work?

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum
I asked my mom how to get rid of my eyebags and she told me to dab milk on them. Does this actually work? Wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer, SexuallyAbusive and 5 others
Autistic

No but i’ve heard semen does a fair job (has to come from another man).

Dr. Reitano said that sperm contains vitamin C, B12, ascorbic acid, calcium, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium, fat, and hundreds of different proteins. But don't quit your daily vitamin just yet.15 Nov 2022.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkage, 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others

Dr. Reitano said that sperm contains vitamin C, B12, ascorbic acid, calcium, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium, fat, and hundreds of different proteins. But don't quit your daily vitamin just yet.15 Nov 2022.
Yup. The condition that it be administered in vitro is the vital key (from another male).

I didn't do this and wasted about a year of in vivo semen application to my forehead area.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 5815 and twilight
Yup. The condition that it be administered in vitro is the vital key (from another male).

I didn't do this and wasted about a year of in vivo semen application to my forehead area.
Using your partner's sperm as a mask is full of a compound called spermine, which is an antioxidant which can help reduce wrinkles, smooth the skin, prevent acne or spots and give you overall healthy-looking skin.

It doesn’t work using your own because Allah created our bodies in perfect form and thus it can detect and reject our own semen to prevent temptations of homosexuality (see story of prophet lut (PBUH)

• Love it
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Graycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410

Using your partner's sperm as a mask is full of a compound called spermine, which is an antioxidant which can help reduce wrinkles, smooth the skin, prevent acne or spots and give you overall healthy-looking skin.

It doesn’t work using your own because Allah created our bodies in perfect form and thus it can detect and reject our own semen to prevent temptations of homosexuality (see story of prophet lut (PBUH)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, Deleted member 25323 and twilight

subhanallah :Comfy: @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

Ngl redditors and google answers are EXACTLY like that. "Well but this paper showed an increase of 0.00000001% so technically yes semen can be used to treat cancer"

• +1
Reactions: twilight
subhanallah :Comfy: @TRUE_CEL
JFL I don’t think your body can detect that. @pashtun Pretty sure it’s just a meme to get women to oblige into getting facials from their partners.