Does MSM loosen curls?

okwiwhd

okwiwhd

Bronze
I like my curly hair. Women like my curly hair. Does taking msm orally loosen them?

I really dont think msm or any type of supplement can change your hair texture, all the comments ive found online are from retarded foids that are super susceptible to placebo.

If your hair does get looser its probably because your hair wasnt getting the nutrients it needed in the first place, especially sulfur. Your hair and nails are the last to get them.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and okwiwhd
I really dont think msm or any type of supplement can change your hair texture, all the comments ive found online are from retarded foids that are super susceptible to placebo.

If your hair does get looser its probably because your hair wasnt getting the nutrients it needed in the first place, especially sulfur. Your hair and nails are the last to get them.
I asked GPT-4 the same thing since its data model is large enough to where it prob has info on msm and effects. It said it shouldn’t.

I asked GPT-4 the same thing since its data model is large enough to where it prob has info on msm and effects. It said it shouldn’t.
Yep, Even if it does its not gonna make it pin straight, and if you do find it makes it straight just stop taking it and your hair will go back to growing in at the original curl pattern, its not a hormonal change

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd