• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918 and Htobrother
no

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
hop on hgh and aromasine to become 7' giant slayer ASAP

I remember you when i was rotting 2 years ago did you ascend

> in late 2019 I did the first surgery, otoplasty
> in 2020 my kisscount and bodycount corrisponded to a ugly fat girl so I was very depresses
> for the whole 2021 I had a relationship with a girl of my age and I regret it: she had average face but was fat (63 kilograms per 168cm) and had an extremely bad temper so she scolded me all the time and she hated my friends
> in 2022 I started building a muscular body since I learnt how to train correctly. I also underwent nose fillers (thread)
> In early 2022 I had some kind of fliert with a girl who was somewhat decent but a week later she got back with her ex boyfriend
> in summer 2022 I had a ONS with a virgin 19 years old girl met in a club, she did not want to see me ever again thou
> In November 2022 I underwent orbital rim fat graft
> this January I went clubbing with looksmax users in a city of Northern Italy. In the club I knew a 17 years old girl and dated her for a very short time until she decided to break the relationship
> Next week I am getting lip fillers and a consultation to plan a rhinoplasty with this doctor

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
> in 2020 my kisscount and bodycount corrisponded to a ugly fat girl so I was very depresses
> for the whole 2021 I had a relationship with a girl of my age and I regret it: she had average face but was fat (63 kilograms per 168cm) and had an extremely bad temper so she scolded me all the time and she hated my friends
> in 2022 I started building a muscular body since I learnt how to train correctly. I also underwent nose fillers (thread)
> In early 2022 I had some kind of fliert with a girl who was somewhat decent but a week later she got back with her ex boyfriend
> in summer 2022 I had a ONS with a virgin 19 years old girl met in a club, she did not want to see me ever again thou
> this January I went clubbing with looksmax users in a city of Northern Italy. In the club I knew a 17 years old girl and dated her for a very short time until she decided to break the relationship
> Next week I am getting lip fillers and a consultation to plan a rhinoplasty with this doctor
Over

brutal

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt