Does my side profile look DOWN-UUUP-DOWN due to recession

S

seeker

Platinum
(I'll shave my moustache, try to get rid of glasses and mole if my parents let me though I doubt they will (i asked but they didnt allow) but I'll still try not to wear glasses in pics n stuff, and do skincare dw)

Attachments

• 20240323_080434.jpg
    20240323_080434.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: currycelll, got.daim, NoseProphecy and 9 others
holy shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: die, TheParkinSon, jagmogs1000 and 4 others
I seem to be both simultaneously : r/INTP

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: backtothesewers, Feliezzx, TheParkinSon and 10 others

Bones nigga, B O N E S !

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, seeker and poopoohead
Bro get that mole removed asap.

• Love it
Reactions: seeker
I've been hyperanalysing pics of my close family and not even one of them has a maxilla nearly as flat as me

You’ve got a lot of work to do

• +1
My mother, maternal/paternal grandmother, father, maternal grandfather cuz I can't tell for my paternal grandfather as his bf is way too high have some of the best zygos and literal plastic surgery level cheekbones. So does my own sibling, who's otherwise shorter than me and overall 'less developed', just not facially. Only diff is I mouthbreathed even in my baby pics, and we all used to joke about how much I opened my mouth when sleeping. jfl at the people who say mouthbreathing doesn't matter

What the hell is your parents reasoning for you not removing this mole lmao

• +1
Reactions: triggr and seeker
idk I'm hoping I can still at least get prominent zygos if not good cheekbones by the time puberty finishes. mewing and chewing now but I just turned 16

(I'll shave my moustache, try to get rid of glasses and mole if my parents let me though I doubt they will (i asked but they didnt allow) but I'll still try not to wear glasses in pics n stuff, and do skincare dw)
Zootopia Zootropolis GIF   Zootopia Zootropolis Judy   Discover  Share GIFs

Just reincarnate :feelswhy:

• +1
Suicide

• +1
Accept that only hardmaxxing can save you or some crazy puberty comeback

• +1
Accept that only hardmaxxing can save you or some crazy puberty comeback
idk bout puberty since most of my friends have already matured their maxilla and stuff. but yeah, I don't expect too much from just softmaxxing 🙏

• So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead
idk bout puberty since most of my friends have already matured their maxilla and stuff. but yeah, I don't expect too much from just softmaxxing 🙏
Do you think you can get a gf or smth

• +1
Do you think you can get a gf or smth
I want a wife. But I also don't want any arranged marriage. There's a girl I like. I don't want to personally talk to her because I fear I'll fall in haram with her. I want to marry that girl, but she's too pretty. I didn't really care much about looks, but I really want to be her match.

do everything you can and do it fast

• +1
you look like you could solve a rubiks cube at a world record pace

Chads.org

• +1

• +1
Chadlite in Pakistan

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and sub5c3l
😭
IMG 1122

• WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78
Omg stupid curry omg if you aren’t gonna take any advice then why are you even here

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Shave that ridiculous facial hair

i fw u heavy vro❤️

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: seeker and sub5c3l
Absolutely, unequivocally, undeniably over you until the end of time. I’m sorry man maybe you can get an arranged marriage.

• +1
Remove the mole, shave pubes on face, wear contacts go gym

• +1
Get rid of that mole asap if you're parents don't let you just kill them and steal their money to do it cuz they clearly hate u anyways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AryanChadification and seeker
You look good

• +1