Does neck training actually work?

Giorgio

Giorgio

Bronze
All the examples of the "neckpill" I've ever seen were just photoshop morphs, and not real world transformations...

The neck is a small muscle, how much potential is there really?

Another piece of info I've heard is that you can thicken your neck but only to a small degree... so people with naturally thin necks are essentially cursed and will never have a strong looking neck

All the examples of the "neckpill" I've ever seen were just photoshop morphs, and not real world transformations...

Another piece of info I've heard is that you can thicken your neck but only to a small degree... so people with naturally thin necks are essentially cursed and will never have a strong looking neck
If you look at Mike Tysons neck I think it works. I wouldn't train it the same way he did of course, needed neck surgeries from a very young age.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Giorgio
If you look at Mike Tysons neck I think it works. I wouldn't train it the same way he did of course, needed neck surgeries from a very young age.
but has mike tyson ever had thin neck? jfl

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
It works but if you have naturally skinny neck, unless you juice, it won't get a lot bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
but has mike tyson ever had thin neck? jfl
Fair I used to do neck training daily and a lot of shrugs/deadlifts and my neck is pretty thick. Can't say if it's genetics or not though

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Giorgio

As the other poster said yes juice grows it bigger massively (im 99 percent sure tyson used some low dose juice). Tht area with trapezius muscles and neck responds massively to juice and tren and anadrol develop it like a motherfker(in my case and all others). I think you can develop your neck naturally even people on 200mg test will thicken it but its also not nexessarily healthy and can result in sleep apnea.

As the other poster said yes juice grows it bigger massively (im 99 percent sure tyson used some low dose juice). Tht area with trapezius muscles and neck responds massively to juice and tren and anadrol develop it like a motherfker(in my case and all others). I think you can develop your neck naturally even people on 200mg test will thicken it but its also not nexessarily healthy and can result in sleep apnea.
everyone juiced bro, everyone, everyone is on steroids, MMA, UFC, Football, Basketball, Swimming. any professional athlete you see is on some form of PEDs.

It's rare for anyone to have a neck that is way too thin

everyone juiced bro, everyone, everyone is on steroids, MMA, UFC, Football, Basketball, Swimming. any professional athlete you see is on some form of PEDs.
Bro do u think I dont know that? im trying to keep it casual because I think people that are 12 years old are reading this forum and could cause serious risk.

Bro do u think I dont know that? im trying to keep it casual because I think people that are 12 years old are reading this forum and could cause serious risk.
Lol who gives a fuck, the 12 year olds should hop on trenbolone.

genetics mostly i reckon. higher amounts of androgen receptors in those areas helps way more

If you train any muscle it will get bigger.

I don't train neck, and my neck is thicker from higher-T levels from working out all the time.

So I'd say, if your neck looks small and you work out often, then train your neck.

Less competition brah fuarrkkkk
Im an advocate of using test and steroids in late teens early 20s. I had big facial growth compared to my twin bro and I think thats the cause. but mid teens is way too young.

• +1
Reactions: Anth0ny