Does not having browridge at all look horrible on a women because if she somehow smash head or object thrown at head is brain damaged?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
Nicki perfect example extremely recessed head looks bad even on women. Agree @heightmaxxing
IMG 1096

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Thats just having a tiny brain.

Having a straight forehead with minimal brow ridge is ideal
IMG 5029

This is the ideal for men
IMG 5030

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
Yeah someone said Nicki Minaj head looks low iq af you agree lack of frontal lobe
The women atoll have browridge through while she has no browridge at all right
Having a completely diminished brow ridge is bad. It gives a curved shape like with Nicky.
IMG 5031

But that on it's own isn't that important. You can see her forehead is not forward grown and has a low set cranial vault. This shows high degree of archaic morphology despite the neotenous bone development. Giving her that 'low quality, primal' look.

• +1
Reactions: Pei
is her brain extremely vulnerable to damage ?
Not really. It's low set, so it's naturally going to be more protected compared to a tall skulled person.

Remember the forehead bone is very thick for even flat forehead people. You wouldn't expect her to get cracked open like an egg.

sorry but what does low set cranial vault mean exactly? I know she has a pls 1+ cranial base which is a trademark of ancient people hence the primitive aspect which not even barrett has https://looksmax.org/threads/cranial-base-is-actually-cope.91220/ is it possible to have a forward grown forehead
while still retaining the mogger insane maxillarly development that comes from having a pls 1+ skull where she has giga prominant zygos wide pallate deep set eye sockets insane forward growth etc

Having a completely diminished brow ridge is bad. It gives a curved shape like with Nicky.
View attachment 2875186

But that on it's own isn't that important. You can see her forehead is not forward grown and has a low set cranial vault. This shows high degree of archaic morphology despite the neotenous bone development. Giving her that 'low quality, primal' look.

sorry but what does low set cranial vault mean exactly? I know she has a pls 1+ cranial base which is a trademark of ancient people hence the primitive aspect which not even barrett has https://looksmax.org/threads/cranial-base-is-actually-cope.91220/ is it possible to have a forward grown forehead View attachment 2875195while still retaining the mogger insane maxillarly development that comes from having a pls 1+ skull where she has giga prominant zygos wide pallate deep set eye sockets insane forward growth etc View attachment 2875195
It's this friend. it's basically how high set your neuro cranium is.

Here is a neanderthal next to a cro magnon. Notice how the neanderthal's braincase is set down and further behind the face when compared to the cro magnon. This is a big trait used to compare human species in how modern they look. Remember this doesn't say anything about brain size or intelligence.
IMG 5034

It's this friend. it's basically how high set your neuro cranium is.

Here is a neanderthal next to a cro magnon. Notice how the neanderthal's braincase is set down and further behind the face when compared to the cro magnon. This is a big trait used to compare human species in how modern they look. Remember this doesn't say anything about brain size or intelligence.
View attachment 2875201
Does the primal aspect of Nicki Minaj make her sexier tbh?
IMG 1098

• +1
Does the primal aspect of Nicki Minaj make her sexier tbh? View attachment 2875208
Yes, archaic traits tend to also be dimorphic/adult when compared to modern traits which are neotenous.

Having a strong forward growth maxilla is extremely important and it's also archaic. It is not on its own bad to have primitive traits.

• +1
Yes, archaic traits tend to also be dimorphic/adult when compared to modern traits which are neotenous.

Having a strong forward growth maxilla is extremely important and it's also archaic. It is not on its own bad to have primitive traits.
Yeah so having forward grown maxilla makes your face sexier mature more aggressive looking for both men and women? And maxillary growth you have and projection is dependent on genes. So why blacks look sexier more mature

• Hmm...
Yeah so having forward grown maxilla makes your face sexier mature more aggressive looking for both men and women? And maxillary growth you have and projection is dependent on genes. So why blacks look sexier more mature
You answered your own question.

I've always found black women to look pretty good since they always have that mid face development. It also happens to be a common flaw with Whites to have flattened maxillas and it's likely this trait is what creates that black/white race mixxing niche that exists.
IMG 5036

Although I find their lack of forehead development disappointing, which keeps me from really considering it.

I've always found black women to look pretty good since they always have that mid face development. It also happens to be a common flaw with Whites to have flattened maxillas and it's likely this trait is what creates that black/white race mixxing niche that exists.
View attachment 2875217

Although I find their lack of forehead development disappointing, which keeps me from really considering it.
so you think barrett and ramirez have archaic traits because forward growth. I remember when the user @Kekee said barrett is non human Neanderthal aboriginal and just Bieber is what a real human man should look like it was so funny

• JFL

View attachment 2875217

he said forward growth is bad neutral growth term for new moggers he must be pan faced asian tbh

• JFL
so you think barrett and ramirez have archaic traits because forward growth. I remember when the user @Kekee said barrett is non human Neanderthal aboriginal and just Bieber is what a real human man should look like it was so funny
Yeah, they're very high in archaic traits. They also have several traits that soften their look. Nose being the most important one as well as having a chin which is an extremely important modern trait. Primitive people had basically no chins, this is one of the archaic traits that you do not want. Again, archaic/modern aren't bad/good on their own

• +1

View attachment 2875217

why does having forward grown maxilla make face look more animalistic sometime?

he said forward growth is bad neutral growth term for new moggers he must be pan faced asian tbh
As long as forehead keeps up with maxilla, you'd look insane with a homo erectus maxilla.

As long as forehead keeps up with maxilla, you'd look insane with a homo erectus maxilla.
you think a maxilla with even more growth than nicki minaj would look insane?

• JFL
why does having forward grown maxilla make face look more animalistic sometime?
Because it's more common with monkeys and early humans.

you think a maxilla with even more growth than nicki minaj would look insane?
only if her face was balanced overall. A proportionate face is the most important

• +1
only if her face was balanced overall. A proportionate face is the most important
does her Paleolithic maxilla make her look sassy and like a bad bitch

• JFL
i suppose yes.

I have to go. Nice talking to you friend
nice ill regularly tag you to ask questions (when you have time) they dont seem to know what theyre talking about but you do

• +1
Yeah, they're very high in archaic traits. They also have several traits that soften their look. Nose being the most important one as well as having a chin which is an extremely important modern trait. Primitive people had basically no chins, this is one of the archaic traits that you do not want. Again, archaic/modern aren't bad/good on their own
Wdym lady Gaga has no chin and it makes her face really dopamine inducing and narcy

Attachments

• IMG_1229.png
    IMG_1229.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1228.png
    IMG_1228.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1227.png
    IMG_1227.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1221.webp
    IMG_1221.webp