Does Retin A tighten lower lid?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I swear that i did to my lower lids, they feel tight af after applying it on them every night, i have no sclera show now even at night wtf. Is this really legit? High IQcel?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and MandibularCel
They feel tight because the skin is dry.

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator, middayshowers, Slayerino and 4 others
So you went from lower-scleral show to none at all? Seriously?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
So you went from lower-scleral show to none at all? Seriously?
Yes 100% not a placebo because i onow if i completely relax my face at night there is sclear show, but it isn't there now at all and it feels quite tight under my lids

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Yes 100% not a placebo because i onow if i completely relax my face at night there is sclear show, but it isn't there now at all and it feels quite tight under my lids
Interesting

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
But it tightens the lower lid i have zero sclera show which is a big boost in looks
It won't be a "big boost in looks" when skin is so dry that it peels, cracks and bleeds. And ultimately, if skin gets too dry, thats what can happen. If all you're bothered about is looks though, dry skin shows wrinkles more.

It won't be a "big boost in looks" when skin is so dry that it peels, cracks and bleeds. And ultimately, if skin gets too dry, thats what can happen. If all you're bothered about is looks though, dry skin shows wrinkles more.
So it over for my sclera show then jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
In short, if you're feeling dry or tight, moisturise.
But then it gets lose and i get sclera show, how do i tighten the lid without drying it?

• +1
  • So Sad
But then it gets lose and i get sclera show, how do i tighten the lid without drying it?
Not my area of expertise- nothing topical is gonna do that shit. If you can apply retinoids there and you don't get major side effects other than slight dryness then keep going with it, just be sure to moisturise.

Bro which product do u use ?

why are u applying tret to your eyelids jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and TsarTsar444
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 470
happened to me after 3 days of a ret hc which is like retin a with hydroquinone and shit

I swear that i did to my lower lids, they feel tight af after applying it on them every night, i have no sclera show now even at night wtf. Is this really legit? High IQcel?
It's temporary nigga

isn't tight skin good though?
Skin that feels tight, no. Your skin shouldn't feel like it's two sizes too small for your face.

what % you use?
I was gonna get 0.5%

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and JustTrynaGrow
uhhhhhh keep that shit away from ur eyes boyo... retin-a spreads out on the skin as it dries