or another antipsychotich

Last edited:
Well clearly you can’t even use grammar correctly now

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber
no idea but ill still vote yes

• +1
Reactions: gietol
Are you stupid? It doesn't make you stupid, although the side effects might simulate that. Side effects include drowsiness, dizziness, and impaired thinking or reactions.

Also, this also seems to be used to treat Schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and severe autism. Since these aren't your everyday mental disorders/sicknesses, ask a doctor, people here will just fuck with you. Just ask your Doctor next time.

Are you stupid? It doesn't make you stupid, although the side effects might simulate that. Side effects include drowsiness, dizziness, and impaired thinking or reactions.

Also, this also seems to be used to treat Schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and severe autism. Since these aren't your everyday mental disorders/sicknesses, ask a doctor, people here will just fuck with you. Just ask your Doctor next time.
How will the doctor know? The most accurate answer should be those who use it. Also, those who use it say that it affects intelligence.

How will the doctor know? The most accurate answer should be those who use it. Also, those who use it say that it affects intelligence.
Because that's their job?

Why do you want to use Risperdal.

Because that's their job?

Why do you want to use Risperdal.
How can a doctor know the mental effects of a drug if he has not used that drug? It should only have biochemical effects for him to know. I am thinking of using it because I have insomnia problems. I have been diagnosed with high IQ and I do not want to lose it.